Rate The Avatar Above You (Part 2)

Engineer101

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna rate all the one's above my post (on this page, anyways).

stru82u: Is that a nebula? An automatic "7" for those who aren't too lazy to make their own avatars. I give the nebula an "8".

Hilander72: Nice! Love it! A "10"!

Evil Enigma: Where did Venom go? Did Marvel sue you for using their image without asking for their consent?

TFMF: Is that the "Defiant" in the huge battle from DS9 ep. "Favor the Bold"? A "10".

Hrimmer: Thx for the "8"! Is your avatar from "Doctor Who"? Nonetheless, an "8". I would raise it to a "9" if you become a Moderator only because it would fit perfectly. ("Watcher" = Moderator)

TetsuoShima: A classic "10"!

mateya: Arachnia's a references to Voyager, right? Arachnia gets a "10"!

greyCell: You don't belong to the Jedi, European religion, do you? An "8".

Steveo: YES! GOD BLESS AMERICA! A "10"! Unless it's not the Torch of Freedom; then it's a "7".

SOV13T: Gets a "10" for pure uniqueness... That's a sock, right? Or are Russians the African Americans of Eurasia?

c4evap: Any girl that's willing to grab her ankles gets a "20" from me. Wait a sec... You're not an unique individual like Pella, are you? I don't wanna offend you, too.

Aragon666: Wow! Killer pussycat with PMS gets a "10" from me.

vystral: Who is that a marble bust of? Give me a reply and I'll raise my "7" to an "8".

Ok, I'm done. Plus, my crack high is over...

Aragon666's avatar = 10/10 (Gawd...I just adore that cat!)

c4evap: Any girl that's willing to grab her ankles gets a "20" from me. Wait a sec... You're not an unique individual like Pella' date=' are you? I don't wanna offend you, too. [/quote']

Yes. I am a "unique individual" like Pella but I have completely "crossed over" (no...not to the dark side). :cyclops:

meateater's avatar = 8/10 (boobs huh? Heehee)

msg4real & vystral = no avatars 5/10 :p

Hey S0V...I just knew you were the real Superman! 11/10 ;)

c4 B)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mrthumps

Just curious c4 - where is the image in your avatar of the gal with detective looking gal with the gun from or was it something you cooked up yourself?

Just curious c4 - where is the image in your avatar of the gal with detective looking gal with the gun from or was it something you cooked up yourself?

Just something I found while surfing one day.

c4 B)

PootyHead's avatar = 7

first thing you think of is if it's real or not :)

Well the name matches the avatar that's for sure! :p

anthonyisbad's avatar = 8/10

c4 B)

^ I have no idea what most of the pictures are supposed to represent and the animation kind of annoys me' date=' so...5/10.[/quote']

You could always ask.

Yours 1/10

c4 :p

You could always ask.

Yours 1/10

I really don't care that much.

3/10 sounds better, now that I think about it.

If you "really don't care that much" (as you stated) then why O why did you post in this thread? It's a thread to rate the avatar above you - thus getting a rating for your own avatar...

Yours = -10/10 :cyclops:

c4 :stare:

Ah...I see you are intrigued by my moniker.

c4evap is the name of an area of IBM that I once worked in as a maintenance tech. I needed a quick email handle and simply chose that one. Although I am no longer a part of that area (closed down now) - the name seems to have stuck with me.

c4 B)

Guest Mrthumps

c4evap is the name of an area of IBM that I once worked in as a maintenance tech. I needed a quick email handle and simply chose that one. Although I am no longer a part of that area (closed down now) - the name seems to have stuck with me.

c4 B)

I've always wondered about your moniker as well so it's nice to see where you got it from.

c4 B)

I've always wondered about your moniker as well so it's nice to see where you got it from.

Some people thought the c4 stood for high explosives...wait a min...maybe it does ;)

c4 :cyclops:

If you "really don't care that much" (as you stated) then why O why did you post in this thread? It's a thread to rate the avatar above you - thus getting a rating for your own avatar...

I find the thread itself to be fairly amusing. The fact that I don't want the story behind your avatar (which is like 4-5 different images littered with your nickname and some odd symbols - which probably means that the explanation will be quite extensive) doesn't necessarily change that.