Rate The Avatar Above You (Part 2)

Engineer101

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you "really don't care that much" (as you stated) then why O why did you post in this thread? It's a thread to rate the avatar above you - thus getting a rating for your own avatar...

I find the thread itself to be fairly amusing. The fact that I don't want the story behind your avatar (which is like 4-5 different images littered with your nickname and some odd symbols - which probably means that the explanation will be quite extensive) doesn't necessarily change that.

The explanation for my name is not that complicated. However, I'm sure the explanation for your strange attitude towards me will be quite long winded. Take a chill pill dude! This is a community...not a place for you to start a flame war.

c4 :stare:

Guest Mrthumps
If you "really don't care that much" (as you stated) then why O why did you post in this thread? It's a thread to rate the avatar above you - thus getting a rating for your own avatar...

I find the thread itself to be fairly amusing. The fact that I don't want the story behind your avatar (which is like 4-5 different images littered with your nickname and some odd symbols - which probably means that the explanation will be quite extensive) doesn't necessarily change that.

It's just a avatar. Why are you getting so worked up over it?

For that matter, why are you posting here in this thread if you think it's below you(or at least that's the vibe you're giving off).

As for your avatar, Londo from Babylon5 is nothing special but nothing horrible as well.

I'd give it 7 out of 10.

Guest Mrthumps
I can't help but say 4/10... I just don't find a four frame with mirror swap thing of Naruto to be that good...

It's actully the scene of him beating the tar out of one of orochimaru's snakes during the 2nd part of the Chuunin exam.

I admit, it's not that good but I needed something quick while I work on my next masterpiece. ;)

For that matter, why are you posting here in this thread if you think it's below you(or at least that's the vibe you're giving off).

As for your avatar, Londo from Babylon5 is nothing special but nothing horrible as well.

I'd give it 7 out of 10.

I'm not getting worked up over my avatar - just his attitude.

I simply don't believe negative comments serve any purpose. Do you?

WE are supposed to be a community here. Lending support to one another.

Being kind to each other.

I don't see that in his behavior towards me. Do you?

EDIT: And as for your comment about this thread "being below me". Wow! Are you ever off. You are reading something into my words that I didn't put there or mean or imply or whatever...

But look...what say we drop all this now...because it is going to serve no purpose whatsoever to turn this thread in another direction. I'm willing to drop it. I don't want it to turn ugly in here.

c4 :thinking:

I'd give it 7 out of 10.

Haha, I'm not getting worked up. I just explained an earlier post to c4evap to the best of my ability. I said the I found the thread fairly amusing, didn't I?

The explanation for my name is not that complicated. However, I'm sure the explanation for your strange attitude towards me will be quite long winded. Take a chill pill dude! This is a community...not a place for you to start a flame war.

EDIT: And as for your comment about this thread "being below me". Wow! Are you ever off. You are reading something into my words that I didn't put there or mean or imply or whatever...

But look...what say we drop all this now...because it is going to serve no purpose whatsoever to turn this thread in another direction. I'm willing to drop it. I don't want it to turn ugly in here.

I don't see internet forums as a place to lend support or be nice. I see them as a place to exchange ideas, experiences and viewpoints. I suspect I am quite different compared to you, and I refuse to change my attitude because you don't agree with it. I haven't been rude, or at least not intentionally. I'm sorry if you interpeted my posts that way.

Oh, and I think MrThumps responded to my post, not yours.

Guest Mrthumps

I'd give it 7 out of 10.

c4 :thinking:

That was directed at Exterus and not at you c4 thus why I quoted him/her.

I'd give it 7 out of 10.

Haha, I'm not getting worked up. I just explained an earlier post to c4evap to the best of my ability. I said the I found the thread fairly amusing, didn't I?

My bad. I was getting the high horse vibe off your posting so thus I guessed that's where you were coming from. I've seen similar comments like yours on other messagebaords in the past where the person was really being worked up over it.

I apologize if I've caused any problems because of it.

My bad. I was getting the high horse vibe off your posting so thus I guessed that's where you were coming from. I've seen similar comments like yours on other messagebaords in the past where the person was really being worked up over it.

No problem.

I do realize that I might come off as angry or flamebaiting sometimes, so your initial assumption wasn't all that unreasonable. But that's not the case. If I don't like something, I tell it as I see it. I don't care much for forced politeness/cutesyness or dishonesty (however well meaning it might be).

Guest Mrthumps

No problem.

I do realize that I might come off as angry or flamebaiting sometimes, so your initial assumption wasn't all that unreasonable. But that's not the case. If I don't like something, I tell it as I see it. I don't care much for forced politeness/cutesyness or dishonesty (however well meaning it might be).

naaa, that's cool.

To be honest, I respect people more who speak their mind rather than being PC and/or "tactful".

btw - found a decent replacement to that Naruto one I had going for at least the next little while.

Guest c4evap
Oh' date=' and I think MrThumps responded to my post, not yours.[/quote']

Okie dokie.

That was directed at Exterus and not at you c4 thus why I quoted him/her.

Ditto.

c4 B)

Wow' date=' I've seen that for years and it never ceases to be disturbing. 6/10[/quote']

Yea I know. Weird huh?

40792.avtr

It is the tile screen of a tv show about a guy nicked dog the bounty hutter and his famliy cheach people that bail jump

(yes there are mispellings)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mrthumps
Pella - 10/10 :D (i can never take a good pic)

I changed my Av so it's not an animation now - think it will be less annoying now :)

I didn't think the animation was "annoying" but going with the pic of the warbirds is good too.

8/10.