Do you Blog?

Guest c4evap

I don't, anymore, no. But I was really into the whole E/N thing back in the day. That's exactelly the same thing as blogging, only l33ter.

I actually invented the "do it yourself gender reassignment kit" back in 1999. The really hard part about that one was getting all that estrogyn, and not arousing suspicion. Definatelly easier said then done. Then "The Man" shut me down.

If I ever had one it would just be about how stupid most people are.

1. Idiot engineers who put manhole covers in the middle of the road/street for ppl to run over them and get a screwed up alignment coz they create ruts.

2. Idiots who build oil refineries in hurricane zones.

3. Idiots who LIVE in hurricane zones, and then rebuild in the same place and expect others to pay!!

4. People who drive 90MPH and wonder why they don't get 30mpg, and the idiots in charge who won't lower the limit down to 55 to save gas, and design 1 occupant vehicles.

I have too many complaints and not much good to say. That's my blog.

35.gif

blogging is essentially writing down your thoughts on a regular basis and displaying publicly on the web. Like a never ending editorial or a journal.

I dont do it personally, i doubt anyone would be interested, and that being said I dont want to quantify just how much people arent interested by creating one. ;)

Hah, I heard of local radio yesterday.

"People get very annoyed if you read thier journal, if it's in a book or something like that. So why has blogging become so popular... I mean, it's basically a journal that people read, and I though we hated people reading our journals."

I don't blog - i really don't do anything in my life and i don't really think i'd want to write down my thoughts and display them publicly - besides - I don't think anyone would bother to read them - i've read some blogs and they can be quite interesting - but these people all do things in there lives and have imaginations worth writing about - i on the other hand have the imagination of a cabbage.....

No, not yet, but I've thought about it. I'm pretty bad about keeping up with things like that.

I'm assuming yours is public?

Yes.

I don't really even know what a blog is.

Can someone explain what a blog is?

A "BLOG" is an online journal (so to speak).

c4 B)

Thank you for the explanation. :)

Hmm. I don't think I've really kept a journal on a regular basis since . . . perhaps, somewhere in the 1980s, and I certainly didn't let other people read it. . . . Well, that is, unless I wanted to frighten them away. :cyclops:

Nowadays, I just write science fiction, and put people in it, which probably frightens them even more, as it's Doctor Who. Hence, they are always getting kidnapped; or attacked; or pursued; or plagued by some Doctor Who villain or other or some terrible alien disease. ;)