A Big Thankyou

ShemmAntho

Yes we are all thankful and lets keep it a success by uploading and sharing with all. And donations of course for those that can spare so that Nite can improve tracking/uploading/encoding.

I have seen some great old episodes that I would have otherwise never seen otherwise.

This is a fantastic site and I feel gilty for not donating cash money, but right now I'm just not able to do so. So I do my very best at seeding and distributing torrents. I hope that all the rest of you that are unable to contribute financially are making the effort to contribute though bandwidth and seeding. To all that work to make this site so great, I for one appreciate it, and I know that many, MANY others due to! Thank you to all administators, file converters, fans, seeds, and others that do their part to make this THE BEST TREK SITE ON THE WEB!

And a very special thanks go out to NiteShdw for the countless hours that you have contributed to help all of us poor Ttrekies and newbies to torrent downloading. You are the ones that make the World Wide Web go around!

I see a bright future ahead for us all. With our contributions we will enjoy a great site and keep it out of view from those who would seek to shut us down. Did I forget to mention that I have yet to see one avi from here? I'm seeding a file I haven't even seen! I like this site.

Great site Fleet Admiral Niteshdw!

Seeding is also a good way to give back to the community. I'm to cheap to donate money now' date=' i'll donate when i get payed, (which won't be soon). Oh whell, what is poor boy living in india going to do?[/quote']

Dude !... I thought you lived in Canada !? :stare: :stare:

Seeding is also a good way to give back to the community. I'm to cheap to donate money now' date=' i'll donate when i get payed, (which won't be soon). Oh whell, what is poor boy living in india going to do?[/quote']

I have a house there, but for 8 months out of the year i'm working in India.

You contribute a lot: to the forums and seeding and providing helpful advice to newbies. I guess that's the answer to "what is a poor boy living in india going to do?" And not a bad one, if I may say so! :D

You contribute a lot: to the forums and seeding and providing helpful advice to newbies. I guess that's the answer to "what is a poor boy living in india going to do?" And not a bad one, if I may say so! :D

i agree 100%. money isnt the only way to contribute to the site. nor is it neccesarily the best way.

I have a house there, but for 8 months out of the year i'm working in India.

Cool ! .... better catch up on your bollywood movies then ;) (I saw a sci-fi bollywood the other day)