Defiant VS. Voyager

superman9595

It is hard to judge which is better. Both ships are small, low in manpower, reliant on fleets, unsuitable for long range exploration missions so it's really hard to say. I'd pit a Galaxy class ship against these ones any day.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The defient was so powerful that it almost tore itself apart. The intrepid should be hauling trash, wait it should be hauled aways AS trash, ( many trekkis will know where that if from hehe ).

What makes the intrepid more powerful than the Defient. was it b/c Janeway got in a few skirmishes w/ the borg, had a cool light show and by some fluke got away?

The defient in the eps "Defient" shot a keldon class warship and mabe it do a belly role and knocked out its main power, a Keldon is ~ to the Galaxy...

Ok... the reason a lotta ppl like VOYAGEr is 'cause when it came out... there were no sharp slick ships.

All of the other previous Fed ships were all... well... round.

So the Galaxy class was a classy design ship, it was still... well.... round.

Voyager was the 1st ship to look sharp... plus the nacelles moving up during warp made it unique.

Defiant on the other hand... doesn't look very well. I looks like a... I dont know wht it looks like.

BUT the ship was cool nonetheless.

Lasltly, people... this is a fight about which is more powerful... not which one is more comfy and won the starship beauty peagent.

POWER... in that department... Defiant wins.

Remember... Defiant.... made to fight Borg... Intrepid just a new Gen ship

THE Defiant... has quad-cobalt torps and pulse phasers n ablative armour

THE Voyager... bio-neural gelpacks and borg enhanced multi spectral shield and modified photon torps.

I have a qestion, are we talking VOY vrs. Defient or Intrepid vrs. Defient? b/c VOY was supped up so much i dont think that we can call it an Intredpid any more but rather, a super cheap super fake ship. Given yes all these ships are fake, i am talking about in a ST prespective.

If we are talking about stats of the ships the defient greatly over powered VOY. even w/ its stupid borg upgrades provided by 7/9.

The defient had a frinng cloke. it could cloke and come up from behind fire a few torpedos and re-cloke. it is that simple. It is a tactic the klingons used, it worked. It matters not how cool a ship is, but if you look at the stats... Defient takes the gold on that one. And no one has given solid tactitcal reasons for VOY, yes it may have the borg crap, but find the detail specs or stop talking about it.

Ok, If anyone knows anything the Defiant would Destroy Voyager in a firefight. Mainly by close in manuvering up and around the Intrepid class's saucer section and then fire close range quantum torpedoes at the warp nacelles...even shields at that close range won't withstand a direct hit and after that the ship would be practically knocked out of action...then a simple torpedo volly to Voyager's bridge module and well....you get the picture.