* 13.Octopussy

* 14.A View Kill

* 15.The Living Daylights

* 16.Licence to Kill

* 17.Goldeneye

* 18.Tomorrow Never Dies

* 19.The World Is Not Enough

* 20.Die Another Day

There has been so many James bond movies i was wonder what was your guys fav.

Mine is Die another day b/c i thought it had a good plot and good special effects, pluse it had my Favriote theme song! lol

I have to go with 'Live & Let Die' because I loved the theme song AND because if you'll notice, they had sponsorship of a certain car for the show - a 1971 or 72 Chevy Impala (you'll notice a ba-zillion of 'em once you look for 'em!), and that just happened to be the first car I ever owned. What a BOAT! :-)

My fav has always been Live & Let Die. Roger Moore isn't the best Bond that was, but you gotta love the movie, what with crazy voodoo magic going on and the way it tried to rip off some of the style and feel of blaxploitation flicks, with all those oversized afro haircuts and leather trenchcoats.

And best of all, it's got this guy:

geoffrey_holderauto.JPG

Baron Samedi

Who in the movie is either a Voodoo god, or at the very least has some kick arse voodoo powers.

Yes. This trulely is the craziest Bond flick of them all!

And I reckon it's got the best theme song too.

Goldfinger was the first Bond movie that I ever saw (on TV), so I'm probably biased towards that one. By the time that I was old enough to go to the movies, Roger Moore was finishing up as Bond and I was never as thrilled with his later movies (although watching his earlier movies later, I was more impressed). Really enjoyed seeing Brosnan as Bond, so one of his movies has to rate up there for me (Die Another Day)

Goldfinger is it. Besides, how cool is an all gold girl...

i cant recall the name but it's definitely a sean connery one, at some point he and the hot chick of the movie, end up in this bubble float thing, on the surface of the ocean.

and while i didnt care for brosnan, golden eye was the first real bond movie i ever watch beginning to finish