Best comedic moments

Mav

Rewatching TNG (yep, still) I've reseen some of the best little comedy spots not just in Trek general but tv really. What are your favorite ones?

So far, in season 2 when Riker is infected with the virus at the end he wakes up, and I forget what exactly is said but Picard looks over at Data and points to him as he says "Well the Admiral here and I were quite worried about you" rofl..the look on Data's face

And to top it off

merryman.jpg

Great stuff ;p What's your favorites? Theres gotta be one moment that just has you burst out into laughter out loud.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a funny bit in DS9 - Change of heart.

Worf and Dax are talking about faling in love, It goes like:

Jadzia: And then you fell for me

Worf: Yes I did

Jadzia: I didnt think you would surrender so quickly

Worf: Surrender!!??

Jadzia: Bad word!

Worf: Very bad

The comedy timing was great

I just rememberd - babylon5, where Ivanova has to "copulate" with an alien for diplomatic reasons. she manages to lobby for human way to go and makes up the human copulaton ritual. she jumpes in circles aroud the guy (alien), screams/moans like crazy and he buyes the hole thing. the only comment at the end is " next time we will do it my way" :D

edit: just realised that the thread is in star trek (I just red the name fo the topic) - sorry, ignore this post please :)

Q frequently had comedy gold.

"Ah, microbrain! Growl for me! Show me you care."

and Data... so many moments it's hard to mention them all.

The funniest thing I can recall is the episode where they're held hostage at the embassy and Data has taken to immitating the annoying guy, who is oblivious to the mimicry but becomes dispondent as Data's vast knowledge allows him to babble inanely beyond the capacity of any mere mortal.

I remember an episode in voy (where the doctor dreams of a higher acceptance in the crew) right in the beginning, where he sings an opera of verdi, tuvok goes crazy and he continues singing to calm him down, using the melody to give commands to paris. I have to admit that I didn't watch it in englisch, but it was still sooo funny :D

lol, these are all very funny lmao. My fav is in the Eps Where Q lost his powers. Where Q is talking to Worf and says "So Mr. worf, EAT any good books lately?"

Worf Scowled and i lmao. Q has to be one of the most funny ppl on ST.

Worf had it coming.

Q responded to how he could prove he's powerless and Worf replies:

"DIE"

Couple of voyager moments:

Seven to Kim: "Take off your clothes". Kim: "What?!" Seven: "Don't worry, I won't hurt you."

Or when Neelix and Naomi are in the children's holonovel and Flotter get's killed while the whole forest is reduced to ashes. And Neelix is like, Umm... maybe we should go home now... Classic.

Or in bride of chaotica where Paris tries to explain the plot to voyager's crew. Probably the only good part of that episode except for when paris hits Satan's robot and tells it to shutup.

Star Trek Generations - Data has the emotion chip in - he goes to Ten Forward - he has a drink

Data: "Uggghhhh - i hate this - it is revolting!!!"

Guinan: "More?"

Data: *Holds glass out* "Please"

Better yet, from Star Trek Generations

mrtricorder.jpg

MR. TRICORDER!