Best comedic moments

Mav

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TNG 6x04 Relics

showme8vz.jpg

Scotty: The Enterprise. Show me the bridge of the Enterprise. You're chatering piece of...

Terminal: There has been five federation ships with that name. Please specify by registry number.

Scotty: N... C... C... One, seven, zero, one. No bloody A... B... C... or D. :D

The DS9 called The House of Quark season 3 episode 3. Quark is trying to explain to the klingon high council how degor has used money to bring down grilkas house. Funny as hell watching him explain it to them and seeing the confused look on there faces.

quark7uk.jpg

quark28jn.jpg

The DS9 called The House of Quark season 3 episode 3.

Funniest episode of DS9...

TNG 6x08 A Fistful of Datas

datamissannie4wx.jpg

Data/miss Annie: You're as handy with a shooting iron, as you're with a womans heart.

Worf: Computer end program.

Worf: Computer, NOW !!!

The DS9 called The House of Quark season 3 episode 3. Quark is trying to explain to the klingon high council how degor has used money to bring down grilkas house. Funny as hell watching him explain it to them and seeing the confused look on there faces.
Ah man that was classic. Gowron has this bug-eyed look on his face like "gruh?!". Then he just throws the data pad over his shoulder. :D

What about the scene in TNG where Picard pretends to be Lwaxana's jealous lover? The episode it was in totally sucked, but that one scene had me rolling.

A Scene from Menage a Troi

[Lwaxana has been kidnapped by a Ferengi named Daimon Tog and is aboard his vessel. Picard hails them in an attempt to rescue her]

Lwaxana

When will you get it through your thick head that it's over between us, Jean Luc?

[they mute the channel]

Deanna

I think I know what she's doing. You have to fight to get her back, Captain.

[channel reopened]

Picard

Um, eh, uh, it's not over between us Lwaxana, um, uh, you're mine and uh, I, I will not let you go - I insist you return to my side immediately!

Lwaxana

You mean, you still care?

Picard

My love is a fever, longing still for that which no longer nurseth the disease.

Lwaxana

Oh, tell me more!

Picard

In faith, I do not love thee with mine eyes for they in thee a thousand errors see, but tis my heart that loves what they despise, who in spite of view are pleased to dote - shall I compare thee to a summer's day? Thou art more lovely, and more temperate . . .

Tog

You didn't tell me that you and Captain Picard were. . .

Lwaxana

You said that you didn't want to hear about my other romances. I have a new love, Jean Luc! And you can't keep killing all my lovers, now that simply has to stop!

Tog

Killing?!

Lwaxana

Oh, he's insanely jealous.

Picard

Listen, Tog!! I must possess Lwaxana and if that means destroying your ship in the process, so be it!

Tog

Captain, I had no idea Lwaxana. . .

Lwaxana

Don't let him threaten you, you can defeat him. The only way you'll ever get me back is over Tog's dead body!

Picard

That can be arranged! Mr. Worf, arm phaser banks and photon torpedoes! If Lwaxana Troi is not in my arms in ten seconds, throw everything you've got at the Craton!

Tog

But you will destroy Lwaxana!

Picard

When I have plucked the rose I cannot give it vital growth again - it needs must wither! Nine. Eight. Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all! Seven. Six. Five. Four. Thr-

Tog

Beam her to the bridge! Now!

[Lwaxana sits on Picard's lap]

Lwaxana

You wonderfully jealous fool, you!

Tog

Uh, Captain, I trust there will be no further action taken against us.

Picard

Just as my reporting this incident to your superiors who may question your competence as Daimon. I'll think about it! Screen off!

Lwaxana

Thank you Jean Luc. You were most convincing. You certainly convinced me.

Picard

I'm truly grateful, Mrs. Troi, that you risked your life to save my people. I'll have you home in a few hours.

Lwaxana

Oh, no, that won't be necessary. I'd just love to hear more of your poetry.

Picard

[worriedly] Perhaps another time. Mr. Crusher, set course for Betazed. [quietly, urgently, to Wesley] Warp nine!

In an episode of TNG (probably the first Barkley episode) in the holodeck a Counselor Troi hologram was acting and talking really weird and the real Counselor Troi didn't like it and told her to stuff it or something like that.

The funniest Trek related moment is one I often had as a dream, usually after watiching Enterprise or Voyager, where Berman/Braga were tortured, for now and evermore.

Real Trek moment, it for me has to go to Nemesis (that film had to have one decent bit), where Lt. Cmdr Worf is protesting having to appear naked at the Riker/Troi weddng, and Capt. Picard says, 'Oh, come now, big, handsome, strapping fellow like you. What can you be afraid of?'

voy: tuvok is forced to drink one of neelix' new creatons

t:"mr. neelix, the successrate of your creations hasnt been high"

n:"ensign X tried it and she wanted a second glass - and she never wants seconds..*smile*"

t:"ensign X is Bulean (dunno what race), her tongue is highly resistive, she can even drink the most corrosive acid.."

that was deluxe ;>

When Jenna DeSorra (I think that's her name) Kisses Data and asks what he is thinking. He reels of an entire list of things everything from feeding Spot to how much pressure to apply to her lips. To Which she replies wryly 'I'm glad I was in there somewhere.'

Priceless!

The Doctor Opera (from Tinker Tenor Doctor Spy):

Stand back! He's been seized by the Pon Farr! A neuro-chemical imbalance is drving him to mate; we won't be able to reason with him!

(sings)

Tuvok, I understand

You are a Vulcan man

You have just gone without

For seven years, about

Paris please find a way

To load a hypospray

I will give you the sign

Just aim for his behind

Hormones are raging

Synapsis blazing

It's also very-----------

Illogical. Illogical.

I almost fell out of my chair watching that. That whole episode had a lot of great comic gags in it (remember the PADD chat with Seven? "RESIST!" Ha!) The ECH was a hoot too; Janeway's deadpan "Nice touch" was a scream.

DS9's In The Cards was very good too, from Jake's blackmailing of Nog, to the "Soulless Minions of Orthodoxy" the Lions and Gigers and Bears...oh my!

Take Me Out to the Holosuite had some great lines in it as well. Odo practicing his "moves", and the great speech he gives when he throws Sisko out of the game.

Sorry, but I think Trek CAN be funny. Ok, I laughed at Mr. Tricorder too. :)

The Next Generation, Season 5, Episode Seven: Unification, Part I. Cpt. Picard and Cmdr. Data are onboard a Klingon Bird of Prey, sneaking to Romulus. The Klingon Captain shows them to their quarters, then leaves.

Picard: "The Klingons must find it amuzing to put us in here together."

Data: "Since I do not require sleep, I propose you take the...shelf, sir. I am content to stand."

Picard: "Very well, Mr. Data. Thank you."

[Picard lays down on the hard, flat Klingon "bed."]

Data: "Are you comfortable, sir?"

Picard: "I suppose so."

Data: "Good night, captain. Sleep well, sir."

Picard: "Thank you."

[Picard tries to go to sleep. Data stands motionless in the center of the room.]

[After a few seconds, Picard slowly turns around to look at Data.]

Picard: "What are you doing?"

Data: "Sir? Was I making noise, sir?"

Picard: "Not exactly."

Data: "I was processing all the information we have accumulated on Romulan society. I am preparing for the task of impersonating a Romulan."

Picard: "I see."

Data: "Would you like me to discontinue, sir."

Picard: "No. No, please go on."

[Picard turns over to go back to sleep. After a few seconds, he slowly opens his eyes and turns around. Data is now motionless, staring directly at him.]

Picard: "What are you looking at?"

Data: "I am not looking at anything, sir. I am continuing to organize my files."

Picard: "But you were looking at me."

Data: "I am sorry if I was disturbing you, sir. I will not look in your direction."

[Data turns to the right, giving Picard an odd look as he does. He again stands motionless in the middle of the room.]

[Picard slowly turns over once again to go to sleep, then abruptly gets up.]

Data: "Do you not wish to sleep, sir?"

Picard: "I don't think so, Mr. Data. Let's, eh, let's go on with the files."

[Picard stands with his arms crossed, blinking tiredly as Data rambles on about Romulan culture.]

That was a little longer than I thought it would be. Anyway, go watch it. It cracks me up.

Arktis, That one where Cpt. Picard draws a smiley in the gas cloud of the exploding Enterprise warp core was damn funny. I was watching that one the other day, and beer came through my nose.