NiteShdw

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IT WAS JUST GETTING GOOD...TIS A SAD SAD DAY

FEILD TRIP TO PARAMOUNT STUDIOS ANYONE?

Everyone just start downloading and uploading star trek torrents and anything paramount produces. Lets hit them where it hurts, their wallets,

im going to go put on my spock ears and TNG style communicator pin, that should make me feel better. maybe ill go play with my star trek micro machine set too.

I can't believe they've done this, I was just begining to like the episodes... :)

This is the only Enterprise to be canceled in the middle of seasons... t.i. when it wasn't supposed to end...

I think this is the end of Star Trek! It's an end of an era. :(

They will come out with a better series.

Enterprise was operating with a very limited ammount of things to work on. Most star trek fans are acustomed to incredible technology from TNG and Voyager. Even though 'some' people liked ENT alot of ST fans stil prefer to see New technology, futuristic stuff.

Remember the poll where most people wanted to see futuristic stuff on the series? Well you just cant do it on ENT becuase its set before TOS. If Enterprise is replaced with a futuristic spaceship, it will get all of TNG audience plus even more!!! You can bet on it.

ST has a huge fan base. They would be stupid to let it die. they have to come up with another series that is set in the 25th century or beyound.

Something where the borg will be super pissed at earth for messing up their transworp nebula. And also species 847 pissed at earth for allying with borg. And all those other species that Voyager pissed off..

They will have to bring Picard back to try to fix the damage janway did on her way back to earth... Or bring another captain on a futuristic Ship to try to kick some ass@ in the delta quadrant.. or go byond our galaxy.

The expectiations of the real Fans exeeded every realistic level. There will be no show that they like - it just can't.

Someone pointet out 93 errors in Nemesis. On that basis, you have no chance of satisfieing the audience. You will always lose.

Isn't it ironic - the biggest fans kill what they love.

corporate fatcats hate anything that shows thought, now enterprise is gone.

maybe UPN,FOX,ABC,NBC, should cancel all that crap they produce. we would learn more just watching a blank screen anyway.

UPN obviously kept pushing Enterprise in the wrong direction but it was still a fine show and did not deserve this while you have this other crap on the networks that thrives. this is exactly the reason i don't have cable tv anymore. bragg and the rest were just giving UPN what they wanted. UPN was just giving what the majority of the Public wanted.

Look at the programming on tv and it becomes apparant want the majority want. I guess that is why Star Trek will always be a minority and will always be treated like one.

I wonder if downloading it instead of watching it has anything to do with it. As for myself i don't get upn so it's the only way so see it as i am sure others have the same problem. Just a thought, could we be killing it ourselves?

:thinking:

The expectiations of the real Fans exeeded every realistic level. There will be no show that they like - it just can't.

Someone pointet out 93 errors in Nemesis. On that basis, you have no chance of satisfieing the audience. You will always lose.

Isn't it ironic - the biggest fans kill what they love.

Well if they had a team made of good fans, they could have looked at Nemiss before they released it. Maybe most of the errors could ahve been fixed.

Maybe that would have made it more popular and maybe it would have made them earn another 10 to 20 million dollars.

Its true there will always be some people that wont be happy. But their goal should be that they should get the most audience and get a good show.

Not everyone liked TNG because they stil prefered TOS. Maybe they liked the 'go get em' Kirk style or whatever.. but they prefered it. But TNG certainly beat all kinds of records and got new fans by thousands.