ENT: Enterprise Canceled

NiteShdw

An other problem whit the series is the ship. many have said it lokks to good when you compare it to the ships in TOS.

I dont thin the series is bad, but something is missing......

Yes, there is a difference.........CGI Graphics vs a cardboard box painted with silver spray paint.

......Which would you rather have?

:stare:the ships design not the spesial effects

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little thing... Kirk is trekking in space like a horny maniac not caring about the prime directive, but Archer is following it more even is dosent exist yet.....

A little thing... Kirk is trekking in space like a horny maniac not caring about the prime directive' date=' but Archer is following it more even is dosent exist yet.....[/quote']

haha kirk had to make some sorta romantic overture to the aliens.

Well a little sex appeal is what it takes to increase the audience a little and push the series to the 7th season.

If I remember from Voyager, it was Seven of Nine and her sexy appearance that kinda helped voyager in the later seasons. Of course the borg stories also helped which made it exciting.

But you can not discount her big boobs and tight outfit to show her figure. It was a very very sexy borg on voyager. If it wasnt for Seven and the borg stories, I dont think I could have stood another season of captain janeway and harry kim and Tom....

T'pal helped Enterprise a little but she never found her place. She tried to be like spock but came out too cold. Peple expected her to be playing a more sexy role.

"Correct!

Enterprise will go to syndication, but with what it has. Syndication is what you & I call "repeats".

.....This won't bring it back, however. The only thing that will bring it back is moving it to another channel immediately before it goes to syndication."

by syndication I was referring to new independently produced episodes which are then aired by any station which has paid the appropriate fees (just like TNG was, check the various networks people have been saying it aired on...independent syndication).

There are different kinds of syndication including original programming, reruns, etc.

During Baywatches period of highest ratings it was not carried by any one network or channel however new episodes were syndicated, exactly the way TNG was done.

Paramount's network accessibility is abysmal and if they keep a tight grip on any new Star trek franchise material (i.e. insisting it air on UPN ) then we have indeed seen the last of new Star trek programming.

No, don't go to saveenterprise !

They came up with the story:

An imposter has created a fake news article on TrekWeb stating Enterprise has been cancelled.

At TrekWeb today, someone went out of their way to duplicate the look and feel of one of TrekWeb's new articles with a fake "Breaking News" headline that Star Trek Enterprise was cancelled by Paramount officially today. This news page is a imposter page and the headline is completely false. No decision has yet been made on Enterprise's future from Paramount.

TrekWeb is always the internet's leading source of Star Trek news and would not post such an amateurish written news article such as the one the imposter crafted themselves.

just to get more 'donations' !

Well we all knnow that that was impossible. He would have changed the whole web page...

and same for trektoday...

A little thing... Kirk is trekking in space like a horny maniac not caring about the prime directive' date=' but Archer is following it more even is dosent exist yet.....[/quote']

haha kirk had to make some sorta romantic overture to the aliens.

Well a little sex appeal is what it takes to increase the audience a little and push the series to the 7th season.

If I remember from Voyager, it was Seven of Nine and her sexy appearance that kinda helped voyager in the later seasons. Of course the borg stories also helped which made it exciting.

But you can not discount her big boobs and tight outfit to show her figure. It was a very very sexy borg on voyager. If it wasnt for Seven and the borg stories, I dont think I could have stood another season of captain janeway and harry kim and Tom....

T'pal helped Enterprise a little but she never found her place. She tried to be like spock but came out too cold. Peple expected her to be playing a more sexy role.

seven is the best star trek babe ever!

upn's ceo killed today by a crazy man with a keyboard - lol,

but no seriously I think we should consider one more think to save enterprise I know it might succeed with upn (but really did you had a chance to ce UPN main home page it is full of rubbish shows nobody watches I certainly don’t know any of them and wouldn’t care to watch them to be honest) they haven't got a single sci-fi show other than enterprise.

I think it was ok when they had shows like ds9 and voyager and all other star trek stuff going but now I think UPN has grown in to rubbish network nobody watches and cares to watch after all they have nothing to offer and most ppl who watch it probably do it only cose of the enterprise,.

I say if show is not taken again by UPN and our efforts don’t succeed (thinking not putting all our eggs in to one basket) lets try getting sci-fi channel to pick up the show and Many Coto would certainly not be a stranger there after all he did few shows with them and would only be welcomed there and continue to thrive with his work on enterprise....

What do you think of this idea?

Thanx for responding to my idea,

\V/ Live long and prosper :cyclops:

UPN and Paramount are typical idiot americans that vote for bush. They have to do everything big!!!!! Andromeda has about the same amount of fancy things but gets a lot less ratings and it is still running!!!! It's because it's filmed in canada, animation is done by canadian's, and it is on an independant chanel, Sci-Fi, which removes a lot of overhead and beurocratic nonsense. all science fiction needs to be in hands of people that actually like it.

UPN and Paramount are typical idiot americans that vote for bush. They have to do everything big!!!!!

Excuse me.. UPN and paramount are not americans.. they are corporations. They determined that Enterprise was not making them money but at the same time cost too much to make. It is a business decesion.

For them to have gone into another season of of Enterprise with numbers going down was risky.

Sometimes its better to pull the plug and start with a new series.

They already hinted that they will come out with something new.

As far as the bush comment. Thats irresponsible and childish. I dont agree with alot of Bush's policies. I dont even think he is as good of a leader as some other ones we have had in the past. But I dont think that makes people who voted for him 'idiots'.

Take it easy.

I think cancelling Enterprise at this point is a bad idea but it really depends on what happens in the new episodes. The Vulcan arc was the best of the season despite a few flaws. The last three episodes since the new year have not been all that good, with the exception of the end of Babel One-very nicely done. I have a small glimmer of hope that Shatner will reprise the role of Kirk. However with the cancellation of the series this appears unlikely.

UPN and Paramount are typical idiot americans that vote for bush. They have to do everything big!!!!!

Excuse me.. UPN and paramount are not americans.. they are corporations. They determined that Enterprise was not making them money but at the same time cost too much to make. It is a business decesion.

For them to have gone into another season of of Enterprise with numbers going down was risky.

Sometimes its better to pull the plug and start with a new series.

They already hinted that they will come out with something new.

As far as the bush comment. Thats irresponsible and childish. I dont agree with alot of Bush's policies. I dont even think he is as good of a leader as some other ones we have had in the past. But I dont think that makes people who voted for him 'idiots'.

Take it easy.

um, under american law, a corperation is considered an individual, therefore, it is with all rights and priveledges.....an american

I know this is going against the general views on here but here goes and sorry if I upset anyone.......

Ok enterprise has been going for four seasons now which should of been enough time to establish all the main characters and build them up, but they have'nt.

Some of the episodes have been rather lacking in story and content, yes the last episode that was on last week was a good one which was intresting, but its a case of to little to late.

Lets not forget that Star trek series have had a good run since 1991 when the TNG was launched, that 14 years of always a trek on TV.

Maybe this is what the trek franchise needs is a break, to develop new ideas, I for one would rather have a series that was rich in story and content and being fewer than just episodes just made for the sake of making them.

For star trek to work it needs to appeal to joe bloggs who aint like us and adore watching it, sadly this has not been the case with enterprise

Maybe this is what the trek franchise needs is a break' date=' to develop new ideas, I for one would rather have a series that was rich in story and content and being fewer than just episodes just made for the sake of making them.[/quote']

This is exactly the point: Everone is crying for "new ideas". Sounds great but:

- how many ideas are left? The hundreds of Episodes left not much fresh ideas behind.

- If there are fresh ideas, they get instantly killed by the reaction of the fandome, because they want oldschool TNG style and search for even the smallest error.

TNG was so much better - this is what I always read. Well, okay then, let's make the trekkers happy by making TNG II. Everything else will be bashed until it's cancelled. As seen on "Enterprise".