The Moderation Thread

maverick

i tried the red ink and loved the power i felt it gave me (it was like a tingling in my toes which spread up my legs, caused my back to archinward and my hair to stand on end) so i thought in honour of the moderators (especially that handsom devil S0V13T) that a moderation thread was necessary.

ready?

Maverick, stop writin daft threads!

U MODERATED SUCKA

ooooooh, shivers again

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually' date=' I know what the power of the red pen feels like, being one of the moderators over at another board. I won't disrespect either my board or this one by spamming it up here.[/quote']

its in fun, not disrespect dude and besides Mos Eisley is where sillyness like this belongs. so dont get on you high horse with me or i'll get the red pen out :cyclops:

i tried the red ink and loved the power i felt it gave me (it was like a tingling in my toes which spread up my legs, caused my back to archinward and my hair to stand on end) so i thought in honour of the moderators that a moderation thread was necessary.

ready?

U MODERATED SUCKA

ooooooh, shivers again

Hey Maverick, don't feel bad you didn't do anything wrong. Your topics are fun anyway.

MOD NOTE: ENOUGH OF THIS FOOLISHNESS!

Didn't feel any different to me (oh wait...that's right...I am a MOD).

c4 :cyclops:

SECOND MOD NOTE: NAAAA NAAA NAAAA! I'M ABUSING MY MODERATOR PRIVLEGES!

- s0v

I guess you gotta be a gamer saturday night live fan, or be in a clique aware as to why MISTER Christopher Walken is our natural leader, or a clan Russian Internet Dating-Superstud, like my boy s0v to understand that^

Beats me.....

Edit: This message was edited, just so I could say that it was edited.

i tried the red ink and loved the power i felt it gave me (it was like a tingling in my toes which spread up my legs, caused my back to archinward and my hair to stand on end) so i thought in honour of the moderators that a moderation thread was necessary.

ready?

U MODERATED SUCKA

ooooooh, shivers again

Hey Maverick, don't feel bad you didn't do anything wrong. Your topics are fun anyway.

thanks bbbb, that means a lot....sniff, sniff.....i love you man!!

(mav gets bbbb in a headlock and rubs the top of his head with knuckles and says) i'll never forget you man....sniff!