Where have the torrents gone?

species8472

NiteShadow.com has over 24' date='000 registered members and offers over 1,000 science-fiction TV and movie content including Battlestar Galactica, Quantum Leap, Sliders, Stargate, Babylon 5 and multiple Star Trek series.[/quote']

They make it sound like he actually has the movies and TV shows right on his server!

COSSACKS!

c4 :mad:

What the devil are you talking about c4?

As far as I can see, c4's telling it like it is.

Nite was the one who brought us all together on this site. . . . The art of bringing people together is true leadership. That's what he did.

Now this is true. The question is why are you trying to rip it apart by talking about stuff you've been asked not to?

Don't bash Nite c4!

Nobody's bashing nobody, as far as I can see.

Nite, please win and defeat that infernal MPAA. . . Nite must succeed.

But, there's no battle going on, as Nite has already told us, end of story.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shhhhhh

Don't let them know Nite's in own the invasion, you'll tip off that damn Sculder and Mulley er..Mulder and Scully yea..

(Whispers, 'oh, oh. Sorry. I forgot.')

Nice weather we're having, isn't it? :cyclops:

(Well, that is, except for the blizzard outside my window, and the freezing cold. :rolleyes:)

Now, where was I. Oh, yes, singing, . . .

"Where have all the hmm hmm gone, . . . :cyclops:

well. now that this site is gone. i see no use for ever coming back here. ive already leeched all the ds9 episodes. sayonara' date=' suckers![/quote']

Those comments prove that most of the users of any sharing comunity don't deserve what they get from it, so I'll be blunt with you jaffarca: You're an idiotic sucker that should be banned from the net.

it is really funny that a 9 page long thread with the title where have the torrents gone, doent actually say where they have gone!!

and it sais nothing in the announcment section

would it be to much to ask nite to post a locked thread in the announcment section to tell us exactly what is going on

There is nothing going on. The only thing I've seen from the MPAA is the same press release that everyone else has seen, nothing more.

Can you tell us when the torrent will be available again? I want to share the newest episode of Hyperdrive.

Guest Mrthumps
Here or gone' date=' it changes nothing... this is one of the best forums I've visited! ^^[/quote']

and there were two..

p.s. for reference watch The Magnificent Ferengi ;)

haha...great reference Mateya.

But would that make GorunNova Rom or Quark or Nog? ;)

You know, this is getting old. There are no trackers here. There are no torrents here. And even if we knew other places for torrents, We certainly are NOT telling people that just joined in the last couple of weeks. Sorry, you MPAA LACKIES! You are frakked! Go harass someone else. Leave us alone.

We are a discussion board, and will remain so. So go frak off, and find a legitamate use of your time.

Can you tell us when the torrent will be available again? I want to share the newest episode of Hyperdrive.

Are you stupid or what?

1. Noobies to the site, shut the f@#$ up.

2. Everyone who is jinxing the thing with legal talk, eulogies, swan songs and "Thanks For The Memories" posts, shut the f@#$ up.

3. You, yeah, you with the "Where can I find..." questions. Man, that's insulting. Not only should you get out, but shut the f@#$ up.

str82u, I was not apologizing to you, I was apologizing to the other people on the board who had to deal with reading my ouburst and that is why I sent the message directly to you two instead of leaving it on the board...thanx for reposting it though....

What I wrote to you and Sov stands. As it is though, I don't care anymore. I understand that everyone was stressed out and I look forward to getting to know you better.

What I wrote about me not posting here often was the truth. Ive been lurking around for well over a year reading over what all of you said and not posting much of my own. From here on out I think Im going to be actually contributing more often. Nite didnt have to leave these forums open and honestly, it probably would have helped his case had he just shut them down along with the tracker but in the end his appreciation for the community that he helped create has obviously inspired us all to speak up. As sad as it is, maybe it will make us all a little closer.

What's a torrent? I just come hear to hear about Dr Who stuff

S'alright, Webster told me.

Torrent:1 : a tumultuous outpouring : RUSH

2 : a violent stream of a liquid (as water or lava)

3 : a channel of a mountain stream

but what do any of these have to do with SG-1?

it is really funny that a 9 page long thread with the title where have the torrents gone, doent actually say where they have gone!!

and it sais nothing in the announcment section

would it be to much to ask nite to post a locked thread in the announcment section to tell us exactly what is going on

There is nothing going on. The only thing I've seen from the MPAA is the same press release that everyone else has seen, nothing more.

Please refrane from asking such question as s0v13t post b4 their will nolonger a torrent site

What's a torrent? I just come hear to hear about Dr Who stuff

S'alright, Webster told me.

Torrent:1 : a tumultuous outpouring : RUSH

2 : a violent stream of a liquid (as water or lava)

3 : a channel of a mountain stream

but what do any of these have to do with SG-1?

ok just leave

Guest Mrthumps
Hi everyone has niteshdow actually closed his site or wot hope not can sum1 please post link to his site as i cant get on it(if it's still going) best sci-fi torrent site out there

I'll be nice before you get a nasty reply from someone else. Read this entire thread right from page one. Don't skim, don't skip any posts and you'll get all the answers you need and are looking for.

Hope this helps you out.

Anyone else notice how suddenly we have people who just signed up right around the time this mess started, and are all clamoring for trackers?

People, WAKE THE FRAK UP! The majority of the people that are doing this aren't people we want to know. Most of these are nothing more than a jackbooted leg of the MPAA. They're trying to goad people into giving up information. They especially want to get the information as to where other sites may be for filesharing.

There is a simple concept. If you don't know someone, don't tell them anything. I get several PMs a day of people asking for addresses. All of them are from people who have just signed up recently, and not one gets a single SHRED of information from me.

Wake up, and be smart. If you don't at least know the person, then don't tell anyone anything. Especially when you have agents of the MPAA scouring about for this information.