Signature Size

Symok

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thoose bars are cute, but with few exceptions I always feel like someone else has or has seen it already and that I have to have something original. My walking pot leaf avatar is temporary, I found it somewhere and couldn't resist.

Well the second one just looks goofy ;o but even the first one takes a quality hit. Look at the first minibar, for MIRC. Notice how the normally fading gradient goes from normal flowing to just kinda blotchy? Quality loss there.

I know you mean well, but honestly there are people who have avatars that are much bigger in file size than my entire signature+avatar combined (the one guy who has the anime sig of a gun, that file is over 800kB....)

Thoose bars are cute' date=' but with few exceptions I always feel like someone else has or has seen it already and that I have to have something original. My walking pot leaf avatar is temporary, I found it somewhere and couldn't resist.[/quote']

i think the same way thats why i tried to make my own..... jus trying to get it right though....