Who is the must ingenious STARTREK chief engineer?

percy01

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Trip.........

There's no way in hell the Enterprise should've survived the expanse......

The Vulcan's best cruiser couldn't, and it wasn't even fully inside the Expanse Border!!

.....So hats off to Trip, who pulled off a bona-fide miracle!!

:p :rolleyes: :p

I say it be Geordi. With his spiffy VISOR, he can see all kinds of things to give him the advantage. Plus, you know, the whole Reading Rainbow thing. He can read all those tech manuals and even give out verbal commands like there's no tomorrow. And without him, for the Enterprise crew, there might not be one. Harr! I know, I'm dumb. Been up two days straight, and things like this are now only funny to me.

:p

Have to give it to Geordi. He had his visor, and he had alot more scientific explanations than any other ones on the list.

Sure Scotty, trip, torres and them could fix things but they never explained it like Geordi.

Geordi has also been on most away missions.

He was Data's best friend. And he must have gotten the best and most number of girls anyone of them had. That must count for some engenuity. Poor trip has choosen the hardest girl to go after in the whole alpha quadrant. I mean she must be the most moody and cold girl ever. In all four seasons, the closest they ever got to each other was rubbing each other's backs. :)

But trip is actualy a very likeable person. He is cool. He should have gone for Hoshi. He would have had babies by now...like tom Paris did with Torres at the end of the show.

too bad they didnt let me write for enterprise!!!

B'Elanna Torres Definitely!!!!

You must be kidding. Do you remember that episode when she called Tom Paris to Engineering and they started kissing there on top of important control panels... That was unprofessional and not very smart.. they could have ejected the core by mistake ;)

but it was interesting and kinda cool (different than usual) to watch them go at it in engineeriing :) :p

B'Elanna Torres Definitely!!!!

You must be kidding. Do you remember that episode when she called Tom Paris to Engineering and they started kissing there on top of important control panels... That was unprofessional and not very smart.. they could have ejected the core by mistake ;)

but it was interesting and kinda cool (different than usual) to watch them go at it in engineeriing :) :p

You liked that eh?

lol.... umm yeah it was different and in any case different is good :)

Geordi.

Who else pulled solutions out of their backside as regularly as well as spinning such complex webs of pseudoscientific terms?

The other person to ever come up with more pseudoscientific terms was Neelix and there's no way he's getting an Engineering job.