Was Enterprise any good?

xtremeskiing

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O, come on it wasn't so bad. It's history...

Yes, it was boring, but it was a bit funny. I liked the jokes about Zefram Cochrane :)

It was a different teleport accident than that when the crew from TNG found, i think Scotty from TOS jammed in the teleport?

:cyclops:

One of the worst' date=' makes me worry about the longevity of the series when I see one like this.[/quote']

agreed, with all the possible ways of futher explaining continuity and the gaps left unexplained in cannon, this was a disapointment. That coupled w/how good the rest of the season has been to date

Winters

O, come on it wasn't so bad. It's history...

Yes, it was boring, but it was a bit funny. I liked the jokes about Zefram Cochrane :)

It was a different teleport accident than that when the crew from TNG found, i think Scotty from TOS jammed in the teleport?

:cyclops:

it was different, in enterprise, the transporter lost the signal, in TNG, scotty got stuck in the transporter, picards crew did nothing but beam up some grease and hydroxycut and scotty slipped right out.

It wasn´t really that bad was it ? :stare:

No, it wasn't..........I thought it was kinda neat to see who invented the transporter, and I enjoyed the episode.

......I don't mind a slow-down from the action every once & awhile.

Besides, this episode can be referred to later, if nessesary.

B)

I think that the episode has just been average. At least it wasnt part of some another terrible 3-time story. Well i know that those two long stories were basicly good, but i simply hate "to be continued" on all series. I know, some another romulan long story is coming in next episodes ..... I'm looking foward to finaly see some war action, maybe. :stare:

Hey what do you think about Human-romulan war? It has to start soon, cause now in season 4 its year 2155. And due to known history human-romlulan war started in march 2156. It lasted till 2160 and immediately after its end, Federation has been founded. I am realy interested in how will the series folow this history.

Wow' date=' one bad episode and you're ready to fire all the writers and delcare the series a loss.[/quote']

Cowman lol..i know you aint gonna like this, I am all for slow epoisodes, as long as its well written and intresting. This one just dragged on.

As for changing the writers, just look at the whole seson 4, yeah we had brent in some of them and was good seeing him back, but as a whole for a star trek season this so far has to be one of the worst i have ever seen.

I'll still watch em all thou lmao :p

Hey what do you think about Human-romulan war? It has to start soon' date=' cause now in season 4 its year 2155. And due to known history human-romlulan war started in march 2156. It lasted till 2160 and immediately after its end, Federation has been founded. I am realy interested in how will the series folow this history.[/quote']

Actually he has a very good point!!

• 2 weeks later...
Hey what do you think about Human-romulan war? It has to start soon' date=' cause now in season 4 its year 2155. And due to known history human-romlulan war started in march 2156. It lasted till 2160 and immediately after its end, Federation has been founded. I am realy interested in how will the series folow this history.[/quote']

true, but we'll have to ce if they re-continue the show , keeps hopes high :-)

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...