Who on Star Trek do YOU want?

xtremeskiing

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T'pol, however if I couldn't have relations with a superior officer I'd go with Reed because he's a cool, cool guy. And he's british.

Data would be cool. You could activate his emotion chip during the night and then scare him when he wakes up. :D

T'Pol would be ... interesting. She's hot' date=' but you know she can get really annoying sometimes.[/quote']

I guess they made her annoying because they didn't want to have some random hot girl who's 'got a great personality' as well. They'd have feminists angry at them for sticking a bimbo on board.

T'Pol would be ... interesting. She's hot' date=' but you know she can get really annoying sometimes.[/quote']

I guess they made her annoying because they didn't want to have some random hot girl who's 'got a great personality' as well. They'd have feminists angry at them for sticking a bimbo on board.

like ur attitude leetcow.

where did you get your name?

like ur attitude leetcow.

where did you get your name?

Well, bovines are obviously the best creatures on earth, so to be a 1337, l33t, leet or even elite one is obviously the best thing to be. Actually, I don't remember when I thought of it but I've had a natural fixation with cows (and l33tness for that matter) for a long time.

Still, T'pol all the way, no galactic cow for me.

• 1 month later...
would have to be tom paris.

thing is, you boys have gone for chics. nice idea but, that means if you get blown out youre stuck, that is unless your choices are bi-curious.

in this situation you could bring em all back on different nights.

me and tom would have it sorted out. out chasin girls together, fightin and boozin. not to mention when girls get a bit boring then nights in with lager playin game cube and gettin in trouble off the neighbours for playin music too loud.

he is the king of fun.

but for the record:

-ro laren

-seven

-leeta

-vache

-both dax's

-kira (she would tell mewhat to do, yeah)

eviledna

good solid thinkin here

TOS: Scotty - Be Great to live with the hardest drinker in Starfleet history.

TNG: Jordi - Becuase he get's so rediculously nervous around women, he'd never be competition to steal my ladies ;)

DS9 : Garek - Ex Obsidion Order Agent, you KNOW that you'd pick up some useful skills.

VOY: Samantha Wildman - Hey, it's gotta be tough being a single mother.

ENT: Forget Her Name, That Makos Colnel that Trip was seeing for a couple of episodes. Just something hot about a woman that you can spar with.

Special Conciteration: The Duros Sisters. C'mon guys, tell me that wouldn;t be hot :)

Special Conciteration: The Duros Sisters. C'mon guys, tell me that wouldn;t be hot :)

ok i'll tell you

doin the naughty naughty with two ugly whining klingon females is not hot.

they'd spend the whole time complaining and talking to each other! :stare:

however if you like tough women then how about kira's other half in the alternate universe, and i cant think of her title now.

oh yeah, was it the intendant?

sexyand twisted :p :p pant pant

I've thought long and hard about this and all I can say is that I would choose

Kirstie Alleys Saavik

Ilea the Deltan

and Mudds Women..all three of them

I will also agree, and say that Kiras alternate universe "intendant" character is hot, and thank god she didn't have the trademark beard.