Rate the avatar above yours.

Engineer101

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww come on, i should get better then an 8! i put it together myself and everything! ;)

i'll give elder an 8 though. like the hat and the background. not gonna judge the dude. :rolleyes:

I'd give you a 9.9 ... I'll reserve the 0.1 points to encourage you to continue perfecting! ;)

From everything that a friend of a friend has told me, the attachment was more like mescaline. This one is shroomier:

actually you can still vote on the same avatars. its your own opinion scores. the same avatar can still get voted on as long as its a different person.

you get a 8.9 but i wont say for wat reason

Oh ok, I didn't realize I could do that. You get 7.5. I would've given you a 9.99999 on your old one! ;)

Only by a little! Thanks though - but hey that's pretty much me or how I used to look (I have chest-long hair now) back in 02.

So there are really not that much of stretch, I'm pretty big and wide (well use your grays :p)

I'm thinking about changing it for my passport picture instead - I took it just before I went to England in New Years a few months ago - it looks cool, like a badass criminal :D

But... I'll have to get my scanner up and running again and scan it (ohh lotsa work) I sort of put the scanner away for a while since I haven't worked with my concept art for a while but soon I'm back!

Sorry for going off-topic :D

Hey Vystral, the Nine-Inch-Nails logo is kind of "tough" so it's a 6 pointer from me

Your avatar deserves... :) 6 (it reminds me of some game... can't remember wich)

(Skippy) Well, i'm giving your 9.8 :)

EDIT: Damn, You posted seconds before me...

And give my logo (InfoTech Solutions) 3.14 :cyclops: