Rate the avatar above yours.

Engineer101

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I give it a 10 RS, what did you use to make it? I checked it out and couldnt find a comment block in it, and I must say that I am very impressed by the compression, 170 individual frames and all but the first have some type of stippling to reduce their size?

8 for your translucent green dude! :)

10 for you Tin, I love the new intro. :)

I dont see comment boxes in properties coz Im using Firefox, I always forget to comment anyway unless I really need to make one.

Tin, what I did was (bearing in mind its still too big, filesize wise) loaded the Rose episode into Windows Movie Maker (all xp have it) get the clip I wanted and save in PocketPC format (30 fps, should have done 25) from the listed choices. then I took the new avi into my AVI-GIF convertor http://www.ggcomputer.com (need a crack/key one day)

Once I had the Gif file, someone told me about Fireworks and it has a lovely GIF animation wizard where you can reduce the size, colours etc etc. And Voila. i like the smoothness of it, but like I said 30 fps, over 170 frames makes it a tad large kb. Still, ok for first attempt. i reckon I can get it down to under 100k.

EDIT-Actually I think movie maker saves in WMV so I converted it quickly to AVI with a simple convertor, plenty floating around. Lots of nice cracked tools at www.takdownload.com (persian site but they accomodate the english tremendously.)

What about these as alternates...

rosegif8jf.gif

Managed to get it down a bit....or....

rosetardis9og.gif

8.9! and also im attaching my old avatar you guys can rate it. Anyone can rate it even if it isnt the avatar above yours. :) It was Niteshdw's Idea!!!

10.0 on the old avatar Engineer101.

(I have to masturbate everytime I see it)