Rate the avatar above yours.

Engineer101

Rules are simple.

No conversation, just rate the av of the person whom posts before you, and give reasoning as to why if you want to.

rating scale

1--2--3--4--5--6--7--8--9--10

^hate-------^indifferrnt-----^like

Rate on how it looks, not on weather or not you reckonise it, though that should be used in liking it.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I tried adding one here once before, and apparently it was to large, and everytime I've tried to add one since then, it locks up Opera, my browser. It's almost like the one that was to large, is still stored in a buffer or something somewhere, and I become dead in the water, and have to close Opera thru task manager to get around it.

a 4. dont know wat it probably is.

the pic is of norman parkinson. he is a famous photograher and took one of my favourite pics.

in this photo he is wearing a silly nose and glasses with big bushy eyebrows.

thanks for the 4, figured that was pretty generous considering the non sci fi theme ;)

Honest, forthright, appealing - self revelation scores high, originality (and who am I to talk) scores low so I'd give it a solid 7 (but not of 9)!

And I know mine is about as original - I finally used it because it's already online. I had real problems u/l some more original self-portraits.

Lol thanks! :D

Well, I'd easily say a 9 for the "vacation" -like picture as avatar Elder (yours in other words) since it's a very forthright pic, natural coming from a natural guy!

"A picture says more than a 1000 words"

However the attached picture sort of reminds me of a schroom trip or the like, but I guess it's kind of cool ;)

but a bit scary.... :p

Than, don't feel sad about my rating, my only 10 so far would have been Engineer101's former lady avatar hahahaha