Posting Rules (Updated 2nd March 2006)

Note: Forum rules have been updated, to properly address some issues that have been plauging the boards recentelly. There are no huge changes, just a few clairifications.

So please to take the time to read the updates, and by all means ask questions if necessary.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
In light of some racist posts made recently by an unregistered guest :mad:

How about preventing guests from posting?

Guests are only allowed to reply to the the BLOG. I did that to allow comments from non-members that may have arrived at the blog after trying to reach the now-extinct torrent site. It's not uncommon for blogs to allow guest comments.

• 10 months later...

Cut the chatter red 2, stay on topic, STAY ON TOPIC!

LOL!  That's awesome, lol!  Gotta admit, I'm a HUGE Star Wars fan.  Never seen any of the Star Trek films.  My only exposure to the ST universe has been some TNG and DS9 eps.  A little to soap-opera-ish for my tastes - though I fear that's exactly where Star Wars may be headed with this live action SW series.  LUCAS, C'MON!  Maybe we can get a little Young Indy quality in this show?  Who knows, only time will tell :P

New to the forums, seems like an awesome community.  See you all inside!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Thank You for having me. I hope to make new friends and share in our love for sci-fi. By the way I like Star Trek TNG and later, Heroes, Highlander, Conan, Marvel/DC and much more including Jesus Christ.

PEACE AND LONG LIFE