Posting Rules (Updated 2nd March 2006)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the last 3 pages of this topic have been violating the very rules they porport to discuss.

STAY ON TOPIC

It seems that people have a limited range of thought. Be off topic is being on topic. The rules you posted Nite are fair and just. I've read a few responses to questions(comments) from people to the contrary. I refer them the this page or request they reconsider their comments. Nite you have the best site on the net.

I believe the last 3 pages of this topic have been violating the very rules they porport to discuss.

STAY ON TOPIC

Lol. Quite right, but if everyone never veered a bit off topic, this would be a lot less fun. Also, half of these posts would only have about 5 replies, instead of... a lot.

;)

atleast the rules are easy to abide by, and arn't anything other than commonsense.............

Do u have comonsense????

It's been my experience that "common sense" isn't. But y'all on this board seem to have uncommon sense - to be expected from Trek & SF fans!

Well two of the posting rules are being, if not broken, then severely bent right now. http://tracker.thompson-web.org/forum/index.php?a=topic&t=780&f=2&min=15&n=15

I enjoyefd the forum up to this point, but now I'm disgusted and think I'll take my bandwidth elsewhere. Tghere are so many quality members here, but apparently none have an opinion in this case. As it stands now, I'll catch you later.

Unfortunately, there isn't currently a way to modify attachments, so I really can't do anything about that one without deleting the entire thread. An update to MercuryBoard is suppose to be adding some attachment features soon.

Well two of the posting rules are being, if not broken, then severely bent right now. http://tracker.thompson-web.org/forum/index.php?a=topic&t=780&f=2&min=15&n=15

I enjoyefd the forum up to this point, but now I'm disgusted and think I'll take my bandwidth elsewhere. Tghere are so many quality members here, but apparently none have an opinion in this case. As it stands now, I'll catch you later.

Unfortunately, there isn't currently a way to modify attachments, so I really can't do anything about that one without deleting the entire thread. An update to MercuryBoard is suppose to be adding some attachment features soon.

Yeah, I didnt enjoy the attachment that alaska mentioned.... in his post either.

It was a little over-doing it. But perhaps the guy intended it as a joke.

On the side, why did you choose mercury board anyways nite? Is it because it would be easier to go with the tracker?

Btw I love this theme it's quite practical.

werecow feels that if you do not follow the rules as laid out by our beloved niteshdw you should me slapped in the face with a herring! ( all apologies if you are a herring or are related to a herring!)

Is that pickled or non pickled??

:stare: :stare: :stare:

i dunno i guess it depends upon how much you've had to drink.....hee hee...

I dont like drinking pickles without milk.

By the way, I think I'm coming allong on working on rule # 4 for me to be nice and all.

Just have to remember that life doesnt always go my way B)