Posting Rules (Updated 2nd March 2006)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I think anyond may write about crappy Firefox browser. It can be quite funny...

:cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops:

"Whoa-Ha-Ha-Ha!!!" The EVIL Moderator emerges from the primordial internet slime and declares: "Halt thou varlet! Speaking badly of Firefox shall get thy posts deleted and thy avatar banished to the 1.02th level of HELL!!! Whoa-Ha-Ha-Ha!!!"

(just kidding)

:p

i dont think ive seen a forum where the posting rules were like 5 pages long...

Thats because in most forums, people don't break the first rule listed in the posting rules, on the posting rules topic.

;)

Taking those rules to heart.

Any man with that many pips on his collar deserves my respect B)

Here's hoping towards a future where even though none of us are alive, the human race continues.

Yeah continues, not talking prospering or anything. It's the downright frightening eons long evolution that makes H.G.Wells so hard core that seems to be the order of the day.

Want the albino cave dwelling cannibal engineer descendants to at least have a viable biosphere to harvest inoocents in.

Um yeah -looks up at rules- transporters rule!

;) B)

We need another posting rule:

"Thou shalt not inquire about statistics, for the SysOp thy host shall not hold him guiltless who asketh the same question for the 10 zillionth time, and shall visit vengeance upon him until the next Star Trek TV series doth air."

• 2 weeks later...
I think anyond may write about crappy Firefox browser. It can be quite funny...

Firefox > IE

And you were breaking the rules

"Halt thou varlet! Speaking badly of Firefox shall get thy posts deleted and thy avatar banished to the 1.02th level of HELL!!! Whoa-Ha-Ha-Ha!!!"

What? But i'm banished to the 6th level of Hell (according to the Dante's Inferno test) and haven't spoken badly of Firefox.

"Halt thou varlet! Speaking badly of Firefox shall get thy posts deleted and thy avatar banished to the 1.02th level of HELL!!! Whoa-Ha-Ha-Ha!!!"

What? But i'm banished to the 6th level of Hell (according to the Dante's Inferno test) and haven't spoken badly of Firefox.

Well then, I've offered you a loophole, a potential upgrade to an outer ring (although now it's the 1.3a'th level of hell - if you keep waiting, you may find yourself w/o a loophole!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Nite Fleet Vow!

Never again shall I speak in a manner unbecoming of an officer of Nite Command

I will swear on the gods of the Klingons to uphold the ideas off the NShDW empire

I take the vow to save Firefox from any and all humiliation (it has nothing to do with the fact that I'm using it :) ) and protect the integrity of the fox in the fire!

I solemnly swear to remember and follow the rules and regulation provided by the esteemed who would keep us all together in this difficult time!

And I rather rot in rura pente for offending these rules!

:p :p :p

• 1 month later...

First post here, am still a relative noob to torrents in general. Thanks for the invite and hello to all. Just looking around and haven't seen a FAQ. Does it exsit? Will continue poking around. Once again, thanks.

c3