Egypt

waelabdo

hi , i noticed at the stats page and then clicking at the Alphabetical List of all countries , that the number of Egyptian members are 33 members , so i want to know them more and i made this poll to know if they are really 33 or more or less., and to speak with them.

well here it begins:

waelabdo (snake_eyes) : 26 Years , lives at Cairo

if u are an Egyptian , please post .

have fun

bye :)

My family lived in Cairo for 10 years, from 1986-1996. I visited them once, in Xmas of 1986. Lovely country.

Never forget flying in, you look down and there's desert forever to the horizon, then, all of a sudden, a thick string of green, with the brown Nile in the middle. Cool. B)

haha , yes we live at a very thin string and i hope we use this desert someday, but we do have a place called sharm el sheekh which is a very well known international spa

hope u see it oneday, u r welocme anytime :)

• 5 months later...

There are about 1200 dutch people here, but strangely enough I've seen maybe 4 on the forums (that's including me..).... So if we do some calculations we know that in order to have two egyptians on the forums there should be over 400 egyptian members.. :)

Well

Welcome To Egypt :) for all of you

but it seems as Commandor quosego's logic that it will be very difficult to find someone else :p

and synexo as always have a (bloody) sense of humor :D

and for str82u, you are always welcome , but beware of Commandor wahaha nuclear bomb but may be i will teleport it back to him :p

and for C4evap, I really hope you had a good impression about it :cyclops:

and thanx all for the nice replys :)

and i have just noticed that there is someone who voted (yes) but did not say a word !! wierd , may be too shy to speack :)

have fun

snake_eyes

hi

im egyptian /candaian

ive been living in egypt since 94 and im still here

its nice to have a connection with ppl form the same country who share your social and cultural background but i dont get the purpose of this topic

btw im only canadian by law both my paretns are egyptians

Damn my calculations were incorrect... :)

and i am glad it were wrong :D

and hi greyCell

it is so nice to see somenelse from Egypt at niteshdw's site and hopfully share the same thoughts :)

i PM'ed you, so please check your messages :)

have fun

snake_eyes

Wot.. is Holiday Inn from Egypt? Never knew that...

Hahahahahahahahahaha...

No. I was doing my very best lame impression of someone trying to be funny. Haven't you ever seen those humorus Holiday Inn commercials?

c4 B)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...