Rate The Avatar Above You (Part 2)

Engineer101

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I can read Chinese hehe. Are we forgetting who uses a Chinese chat program here? lol.

And yes 我有小.. means "I have a little 'dragon'. "

As for remmy, I give it a 10.

A long time ago he had a sliders music video, but all I have is the song, coz I couldn't find a way to save the video from .rm format on a website. Remmy's Slide

If I could make this jpg small enough to actually be viewable, I would use it. It shows utter lack of respect and defiance, and delusional self superiority hehe. Instead you just have to vote on the half crazed, stubble faced Commodore in command of my current one.

STDoomsday_07.jpg

Where can I find the Remmy video you speak of? Is it still on the net?

c4 B)

I tried finding the video before posting the song in my last msg, but I couldn't find it. The website for Cleavant is gone now too, wonder why lol.

All it had was a bunch of random clips from episodes in the rather poor quality video with that background music playing.

Update, I found it http://www.scifi.com/scifistream/archive/remmy/ where's the timer?? lol I saw some purple rain.

Now if someone can find a way to save the video without having to watch it from the website.

That crying man music video on his website isn't the one from sliders. The above one from the scifi link is the one I'm talking about. Here is the music only version http://home.comcast.net/~wahaha/remmysslide_full.rm

Aparentelly the Cleavant Derreck's official website has the entire "Cry like a man" music video on it. BUT the site seems to be down :(

Yeah, it down hard.

Speaking of avatars SOV13T, here's a couple I made for ya (maybe too late as I see you've already chosen another).

c4 B)

OOOOh - I like those avatars. Small suggestion, since s0v13t a little sensitive about his zero, maybe you should put a line through the nought (it'll give it a nice retro feel as well - perfect for Mother Russia)

ohhhh! That is so nice of you c4! Lovely 2 toned lettering, and shadow. Awesome 3d lighting effects on the emblum on a field the exact same shade of red as my brand of cigerettes!

I'm seeing one for the forums, and one for my IMming. Thank you so much c4, you're my best friend for the week!

ps. it's a zero.

Aparentelly the Cleavant Derreck's official website has the entire "Cry like a man" music video on it. BUT the site seems to be down :(

Yeah, it's down hard.

Speaking of avatars S0V13T, here's one I made for ya (maybe too late as I see you've already chosen another).

EDIT: It's been re-done to better show the zero.

c4 B)

Awwwe' date=' you're the best, c4 :) Best friend status extended for TWO weks![/quote']

Do ya want me to re-do the other one as well?

c4 B)

nah' date=' thats okay. I'll use the other one in my IMming. Should be small enough for people not to notice. Thank you so much again :)[/quote']

Don't be silly...here's two more...

c4 :D

nah' date=' thats okay. I'll use the other one in my IMming. Should be small enough for people not to notice. Thank you so much again :)[/quote']

Don't be silly...here's two more...

c4 :D

[speaking in my own ridiculous Russian accent] I prefer the first one myself, Comrade c4evap. Perhaps it would be better if the icon took on the visual image of an actual flag, ja. :cyclops: