Rate The Avatar Above You (Part 2)

Engineer101

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Ive been having a good read over at some other posts. I rarely stray from the Dr Who sub-forum but since the end of the series Ive been having a good look around again and came across...well, Im sure you know what I came across! Quite entertaining reads tonight! :)

Guest Mrthumps
It looks a bit like beastwars or something, though I'm not sure, don't think that would go under anime, or would it?

I'm no expert. :p

I was going to drag it out and try to see if more folks will guess but I may as well not be a jerk and tell you. It's GaoGaiGar doing Final Fusion.

Not a bad guess though because it does look like PrediKing from transformers, especially Genesic GaogaiGar(from the sequel).

here's a longer version of said gif that a friend cooked up for me., which I think I may switch to for the time being. ;)

gggoptimizedrh9.gif

Not a bad guess because it does look like PrediKing from transformers, especially(in the sequel) Genesic Gaogaigar.

So what was all that Katerina banning nonsense' date=' something about an avatar?? Damn I miss the good topics lol[/quote']

Take a look in Rura Penthe to see her more "Colourful" threads that she started in her last days.

Yes. But she may be back under an assumed name...

c4 ;)

That may be so but I doubt you-know-who is bright enough to think of something about this. Besides, the assumed named person isn't as hostile(yet) and you-know-who was and we both knwo that you-know-who would be chomping at the bit to take pot shots and nite and all the admins and mods any chance she get.

so now, can we put this whole thing to rest and get this thread back on topic about people's avatars and not about a person who craved all the attention and got herself banned form the forum.

It's always been one of my favorite Star Trek moments. :)

Edit: Actually, I wish I could have done a better job with it, but when they filmed that shot, the camera was moving around slightly so it made it difficult to make a good loop...

I love stirring the proverbial pot' date=' now calm down you guys are acting like a bunch of mormons. Cant you tell when someones pulling your leg? [/quote']

Even though I'm a member of the religion you are referring to, I won't take any offense. I believe that everyone has a right to their opinion, regardless of whether or not it is based in fact. Don't worry, you aren't the first person to have a risque avatar removed.

I've always wondered... Did my sig concerning masturbation get removed? I've always thought of it as funny, but I guess it could've easily been seen as offensive. I wouldn't want to dissuade any youngsters from masturbating...

BTW, it's a 10/10 for the BigBadWolf.

Guest Mrthumps
10/10 for that avatar Mrthumps' date=' animated and rockin' awesome :>[/quote']

Thanks. Yours is as awesome as always. 10/10

Yeah' date=' not bad, thumpy. :D 9/10; the -1 is because it's a little hard to see the details of what is going on due to the shrinkage of the image.[/quote']

Aye, I thought ot start out small because it's pretty long but I'll up the resolution form 90x90 to 150x150.

and you sir have a great avatar. Riker and mini-Picard = gold! :)

10/10

Yeah' date=' not bad, thumpy. :D 9/10; the -1 is because it's a little hard to see the details of what is going on due to the shrinkage of the image.[/quote']

Mrthumps could put it to 150*150 (I wouldn't mind!)

Done and done. Hopefuilly people can see the FINAL FUSION for GaoGaiGar now. ;)

BTW : MrThumps... I thought your avatar was from 'Voltron'... what a cool show :)

Fenris: as always 10 outta 10 for the big bad wolf,

I wonder if youll change it to the new wolf from the 'Hoodwinks' movie?

Personally... i thought i'd go back to my namesake avatars....

Stuff from subspace :)

Guest Mrthumps
Oooh Hoodwinks movie? link?

I'd give you 8/10 for that cooool hypnotic avatar there subspatial.

Do you boys mean "Hoodwinked"?

http://hoodwinkedthemovie.com/ <-- offical site

personally I think Fenris' current avatar is perfect and he shouldn't change it for a while.

BTW : MrThumps... I thought your avatar was from 'Voltron'... what a cool show :)

Aye, lots of folks get the Voltron vibe from Gaogaigar. the dubbed DVds are out now so if you're interested you should check it out.

And so it should Fen, top notch werewolf avatar, a most definite 10 (shame about the BBC 3 logo, but ya can hardly see that! I could use a change, never did finish that Cyberman through the ages morph. *digs deep in hard drive to find it* :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just one problem to me with the doctor morph is the head gets to big at the end so they become sort of distorted.

Not sure about why that world happen maybe one of the origianl pics is too big.

I wish I could make my avatar animated but I'm not sure how. :(

@wazer, yes its due to the last 2 pics being larger, at the time I was looking for a decent front face pic about the same as the others Docs but I kinda rushed it.

8/10 for the Ren & Stimpy (?) avatar, a tad small but I love Ren & Stimpy. (At least it looks like the same artists style).