damn this place is dead!

thanatos355

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I'm glad that I live.Me and my friends got lost in the mountains. It was cold -15celsius and the snow was 120-140cm deep.S**t.I'we been sufering a medium hypotermia, you don't feel the cold and everything you want is to fall asleep.Well im still alive :thinking: My only thoughts were don't stop or you die.Simple.To all: don't doo anything stupid(like me).God bless you friends. : :)

Today I'm glad that I live.Me and my friends got lost in the mountains. It was cold -15celsius and the snow was 120-140cm deep.S**t.I'we been sufering a medium hypotermia' date=' you don't feel the cold and everything you want is to fall asleep.Well im still alive :thinking: My only thoughts were don't stop or you die.Simple.To all: don't doo anything stupid(like me).God bless you friends. : :)[/quote']

glad your alive and well

NEWS...

Lokitorrent has been shut down!! We must be careful or we could be next. I recommend we remove all of our new movie/game torrents from the site for a certain amount of time to help prevent us getting on the radar screen of MPAA. How can we protect this site from them?

Restricted movies to a limited scale and make this site mainly to TV shows. Don't upload new movies wait a couple of months after the DVD comes out before doing so. We could also kill a movie torrent if it is not being downloaded very much to keep the amount of movies to a minimum.

• 3 weeks later...