What race would you be?

GhostShadow

Ok, I know its a corny question, but if you could be any race in ST what would you be? And you can put a few since there are soo many cool races, lol.

(and try to be broad and not pick Human, although you can if you really want)

My choices would be

1) Romulan

2) Cardassian

3) Vulcan

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Q, easily. Unlimited control of space, matter and time. 'Nuff said.

And if not that, perhaps a Douwd. That TNG episode with the Douwd made a great impact on me. They seem to be a fascinating species.

And my last choice, Vulcan. Greater brain capacity, indisputable logic, great physical strength, (since the vulcan homeworld have a higher gravitational pull, or whatever it was) telepathic abilities and best of all...supressed emotions. How awesome wouldn't that be?

No one going for human? ;)

You should really ask several questions:

Prefered Humanoid Species

Prefered Non-Humanoid Species

Prefered UBERSPECIES.

For that I'd say...

Changeling - you live ages, get to fly through space, don't need to eat, don't need to sleep (it's implicit that Odo remains conscious during his reversion to a gelatinous state) AND YOU CAN BE MIST. Yeah, no wonder those boys have got a god complex, they're vastly superior to solids in almost every describable way. Except their one weakness - they don't like baseball, that cost them the war in the end.

Q - sure it would get boring being godlike after a while but I've got an army of amazonic catgirls to create until then.

Romulan

ok - how did you guess ;) no - i will explain why:

Romulans are very suspicious, secretive species - they don't trust outsiders - and rightly so - by closing there boarders and seeking out spies they have made themselves a force to be reckoned with - we really didn't know much about them - and up untill Nemesis - we knew they were powerful - they had their cloaking devices - they could have been anywhere!

I think the fact that we didn't know much about them was the best part really. it's like the Borg in that respect - they were really powerful up untill the writers picked them to peices in Voyager. The Romulans are still very much a mystery...

:)

oh and i'd also like to be a Human or a changling but i won't go into that :cyclops:

It would be pretty hilarious pretending to be a Klingon as a changeling. Challenge someone with your pointy weapon of choice for a duel to the death and hahaha, you win because you're immune to stabbings. Then turn into a shoe and make good your escape - the perfect murder.