What race would you be?

GhostShadow

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Species 8472 cause of their biological ships and telepathy

2) Ocampan cause they are unbelievable when they focus their mental strength

3) The Caretaker i dont think an explanation is needed,,,,,,,, well cause they can travel across galaxies.

1) The Q are cool but way to much like the Ancients with their rules for all of us "lower" beings.

2) Vulcans and Romulans are still pretty much the same species. Different philosphical viewpoints, though.

3) Any species with warp drive or time travel would be interesting.

uhmm, you all have some nice choices.

But If I picked another one, it would be jem'hedar. I like the loyalty they show and they understand combat very well. except you never leave a man behind, never. and the Jem'hedar dont care about that. soo other than that littel issue, my choice would be

Romulan, Cardassian, Jem'hedar

"victory is life"

1) Q (evidently)

2) changeling (it's nice to be whatever you want)

3) Vulcan (logic rules)

4) Betazoid, without the emo stuff (reading other peoples minds and understand them would be a nice distraction)

5) Klingon (explaining 'foul play' with honour, what can be more attractive :D )

But If I picked another one, it would be jem'hedar. I like the loyalty they show and they understand combat very well. except you never leave a man behind, never. and the Jem'hedar dont care about that. soo other than that littel issue, my choice would be

Romulan, Cardassian, Jem'hedar

"victory is life"

The Jem'Hedar are suckers. They're basically a slave race controlled by the founders with intergalactic crack. They live for what...15 years too? Seems like a poor choice to me.

You should of made this a poll :)

if it was a poll between romulans, vulcans, cardassians, klingons, bajorans you know not the "god-like" species like Q and changelings I would choose

1) Cardassians: because they are smart, proud and excellent liars.

2) Vulcans: for all the obvious reasons mentioned in other posts.

3) Klingons: sense of duty, honor and a cool lifestyle(songs, stories, battle, blood wine and having a

blast wherever they are)

Well I have an interesting idea for what I would be. If it's possible I would want to be the offspring of a Q and a changeling. I'd get the best of both worlds. We know that two q can have a kid but can a changeling mate with another species?

ok if not then

1. changeling

2. Q

3. whatever race Nealix (misspelled prob.) from Voyager is, he has cool hair and skin

Well I have an interesting idea for what I would be. If it's possible I would want to be the offspring of a Q and a changeling. I'd get the best of both worlds. We know that two q can have a kid but can a changeling mate with another species?

That's not possible. So decide on something else :P

1. Vulcan - my favorite race, superior intellect and constitution, guided by reason and logic (even though I dont see how they can live without any joy)

2. Q - because of being omnipotent

No other races that I wanna be completely, but there are of course more races with aspects that I'd like to have.

1.) Klingon

Because I'd love a chance to live in a culture with honor.

2.) Q

Because I'd like to be able to experience everything, and I'd like to know who the Qs report to.

3.) Borg

Because I'd like the chance to learn from millions, and because my ideas added to the collective would probably rock their socks.