Caption Competition

Antilles

Ok heres a game we used to play on the old Suprnova forums. Ill start by posting a (sci-fi related) image and over the next day (or 2) well see who can come up with the corniest caption or some statement concerning the image.

Then I (as original poster) will choose a winner, then the winner gets to post the next image (as quickly as possible if you can to keep things moving) and then hell get to choose the winner of his picture and so on.

Those are basically the easy rules, as you know it has to be sci-fi related (anything sc-fi, up to you). Please dont everyone jump in posting their own funny images during each round, if you do have one, then keep it until you get a chance, or if you want to help the winner, PM him and send him youre image.

Have fun, thats all this is, now go find those funny pics! Heres one to get ya going.

Ill post my caption after the image tho!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dalek: ++Well, I was just down-loa-ding from Nites and then sud-denly...NO-THING, and I have this ul-tra fast 100 Terr-a-byte co-nnec-tion and all.....++

Rose: (interrupting)...Aah, well you'd know if you ever visited the forum!

isn't there an r in dalek??? what the hey.......

darlek: "ok, ok... the was an english-man, an irsh-man & a scott......."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

another one

billy: "i'd you to be carful with that wisk, you tart.....look you've only gone off & chopped my finger.....

ba$tard!!!! look how silly i look when i salut the doc!!!"

No, sorry no 'R' in Dalek, unless of course you get shot by one and you go AAAAAAAARGH!

All pretty funny so far, I think I have a winner already but keep em coming, Saturday evening GMT Ill reveal. While Im here I just want to ask, is the image visible on everyones browser (it is on mine) or do you all have to download it first, just wanted to know if I should carry on uploading from my HD or paste a URL.

Ok, time to move on, I did like the Johnny 5 one (great film, funny as hell) BUT Potato wins this one with his Paul McKenna style hypnotizing Dalek. Ok Potato, go find a funny for us. Then choose a winner when ya think theres enough!