so what are u?

Engineer101

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well in my opinon no current type of govenment is the best. I think that govenments do not listen to the people and what they really need. They try to be a little too contorolive of free speech, of course we should have laws, maybe we need a better way of creating a ruling body.

Why can't we have a united earth, that is free from opression and greed???

Wouldn't it be nice where every one felt that every human is equal??? Instead of trying to shove down religion or other beliefs, that we can all co-exsit in peace instead of conflict.

Sorry for the long post......

Well in my opinon no current type of govenment is the best. I think that govenments do not listen to the people and what they really need. They try to be a little too contorolive of free speech, of course we should have laws, maybe we need a better way of creating a ruling body.

Why can't we have a united earth, that is free from opression and greed???

Wouldn't it be nice where every one felt that every human is equal??? Instead of trying to shove down religion or other beliefs, that we can all co-exsit in peace instead of conflict.

Sorry for the long post......

That's what communism is. Untfortunately there is always a period of suffering before you reach the Utopian wonderland of Star Trek. This is because:

1) Too many people

2) People are greedy and self-involved

3) people in power will lose power, and they don't like that

Within Every Change there is Suffering

i made a nice alien race which are biomachines with a Fascist/Anarchy/monarch like government. im thinking of a nice name like "Farkan" which is biomachines. much better then the human created robot race known as Anarkon Descension (Descenkon later on) who also killed their creators. mmm Robots vs robots. sounds right. i got like a timeline of the story too. purely sci fi