which would you captain?

maverick

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BAH ST is over represented here were are the rest of the Star wars choices. HMMM I want my death star with 10 millions plebs under me and 1 really anoying vent port strangely leading to my reactor B)

The Starship Bistromath :p (how does that work?!)

no, seriously, id take one of the way too many ships picrd had. I'm not too picky. maybe the soverign (sp?) class...

I did vote for the Falcon, I mean ordering chewie around, yelling at r2 no need for regulations or protocol.

"hey chewie did you fix the hyper drive?"

"rwarvaharrrraharrawww"

"don't talk with your mouth full chewie!" :D

I always liked the Excelsior class of starship, but the future Enterprise from "Enterprise" looked realy badass.

what was the ship from Voyager? Was it the Prometheus, the one that split into three different sections, that ship could do some damage.

This is the U.S.S. Prometheus, I have no idea which Voyager eps its from but I have seen them all and know that this is in one of them.

bloody hell. that looks pretty complicated to use. not to metion tough to put together after a heavy battle.

Captain: "ok commanders lets put the ship back together after trouncing those mutinous dogs, HURRAH FOR THE NICE GUYS"

Commanders: im sorry sir, we cant rejoin the ships back together. someone blew up FLAP A during the fighting and SLOT B appears to have a few dying crew members stuck inside em"

Captain: "are they nekkid commander?"

Commander: "sir....I"

Captain: "commander rebuild your FLAPS and SLOTS and then rejoin the bits and take photographs of anyone nekkid! that an order"

This ship has a helacious battery of weapons, so I think they want us under the impression that the ship is one tough mutha.

But y'know I'm not quite sure what happend to it. I think It mighta been obliterated, have to check on that.

Not to stretch this topic too far out, but in all honesty as far as starships go I've always liked the ones from starblazers, either the Argo or Harlocks Arcadia.

but anyway I still stand by my earlier posts about captainingg the "Enterpise J" I think, from the 29th century. A starship and a type 40 Tardis rolled into one, except the ship couldn't change shape or be alive like a TARDIS.