Favorite car

wahaha

Previously owned 2002 VW Passat 1.8T

Currently drive a 2000 Audi A6 2.7T [ Twin Turbo ]

This car is the best of everything.

AWD / Xenon / navigation / backup sensors / 8 airbags / 6 speed manual / dual zone auto climate control with sun sensor / front AND rear heated seats / heated door lock / heated mirrors / heated washer nozzles / auto tint interior AND exterior mirrors / every freaking button and switch is lit LED red and white including under the door handles.

Has features NO American car has, tiltable rear headrests, child safety window buttons, pinch protection, middle rear seat chest strap seatbelt. All these safety features came standard 6 yrs ago, and the US hasn't even bothered to implement half of them because it's "too expensive for us".

Not to mention the interior is THE best in the world. No other manufacturer has out done Audi in this category. For an example of the A8 click here Audi D3 A8

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to the Detroit Motor Show yesterday. Awesome. They had all the Lambo's, Ferrari's, porches etc, but the car that stole the show for me was the new Ford Shelby Prototype. Absolutley beautiful. I hope this car makes it to the production line (not that I could afford one). Below are a few snaps I took :

GM didn't have much in the way of sporty prototypes to show off, well at least nothing that I can remember. I'll double check my photos ( I took about 200mb's of photos ) and see if theres anything i'm forgetting. In the mean time check out this new VW Bug, I think it's quite cool, what do you guys think?