Favorite car

wahaha

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very nice ford. Being that looks like a daily driver, how do you keep that V8 so clean. I have to tooth brush and gum out my camaro's 400 once a week during the monthes i drive it.

either way, what size engine is that. it looks like it says 200, but there is no way in hell an 8 cyl Ford Boss only has 3.1 litres.

Yeah audi cars are nice. But here in Czech Republic it is sooooo often stolen that it is not worth buying it. Doesn't matter if the car is equipped with satelite security system or whatever.

Yeah, audi cars are one of the best expensive often-stolen cars.

:rolleyes:i miss the australien car' date='s like the ford falcon xr8 :p[/quote']

Found On Road Dead

Fixed Or Repaired Daily

ugh...

Reminds me of the Go-Bots...

I grew up in a garage surrounded by classic Mopar and Chevy...

I can't go any other way but...

Dream Car

2005dodgeviper051034119900012u.jpg

Current Car

94380cougxr721526cn.gif

((Pulled this off a website so you all know what it looks like.. not my actual car))

'94 Mercury Cougar, 4.6 v8. Pretty underpowered for a v8.. makes 0-60 in 5.4 seconds... mine is blue with a messed up hood cause a deer decided to commit suicide on my bumper while i was going 55mph

'94 Mercury Cougar' date=' 4.6 v8. Pretty underpowered for a v8.. makes 0-60 in 5.4 seconds[/quote']

I think you mean 7.4 or 8.4 right? hehe.. mine does it in 5.8, and that's on a good launch with both turbos spooled for a 2.7L! The '04 Audi S4 with the 4.2 V8 does it in 5.4, and that one has 340 HP. Mine only has 250HP, estimated.

I used to have a fiat uno, but was to expensive to keep, would have cost over 400 quid to get through it's mot and it was over ten years old so had to scrap it.

I suppose i am being a bit girly but ever since i saw herbie goes bananas i have always wanted a VW beetle or bug as you would say in the usa. ;)