Favorite car

wahaha

Since everything was deleted, I posted this topic again. It had some good things in it.

My car is probably the fastest of anyone who posts here. 0-60 in 5.8 sec, un chipped, un modified. But put in K04 turbos and a chip, 5.0 or less.

As for the VW, I don't like the beetle very much. Too plain and not enough sport or features. It's more of a girls car also.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since everything was deleted, I posted this topic again. It had some good things in it.

My car is probably the fastest of anyone who posts here. 0-60 in 5.8 sec, un chipped, un modified. But put in K04 turbos and a chip, 5.0 or less.

As for the VW, I don't like the beetle very much. Too plain and not enough sport or features. It's more of a girls car also.

I don't think so. Mine takes 4.7 secs, even less and i am still thinking to tune it up a little

Actually the McLaren F1 is still the fastest ever 0-60 in 3.1 "street legal" car that was produced. Top speed is over 240 mph. It's also the most expensive for a new car. BMW V12, with gold foil heat shielding in the engine bay.

http://www.thecarexperience.com/ASS/3/McLaren.htm

McLaren_F1_08980_0027_03_02_16.jpg

actually the lambo 6.0 does 0-60 in 2.8, and the mclaren is not a production car...technically it is a 3rd generation chevy camaro....that is what the frame is from...or used to be from.

oh, and wahaha....sorry 4.0 wont even do it for ya, pontiac 400ci motor propells my baby in 3.2. Turbo not needed, straight up 800cfm carb. If you ever see her, take notice to the sticker on the bumper cause its just going to get smaller, "if you can't make dust, you eat dust". meet me at the quarter line, ill be waiting, probably for a good 6 seconds. (yeah, she pulls high 9's)

i REALLY like the saleen s7's, they are sweet as hell. but i am a die hard musclecar lover at heart. even companies i dont like *coughfordcough* made nice cars in the 60's and early 70's. B)

i have speced out a build for my friends olds 403 in his 79 t/a. it's crazy the power those things can make on 87octane and 8-8.5 compression ratio! made me start thinking of putting one in my 78 camaro! didnt think about it for long though. love my chevy engines. :cyclops:

oh' date=' and wahaha....sorry 4.0 wont even do it for ya, pontiac 400ci motor propells my baby in 3.2. Turbo not needed, straight up 800cfm carb.[/quote']

I was talking more unmodified cars. Straight from the factory mine is the fastest, or second fastest on this board. If you believe the post of one young person on here that they actually own a RS6 at a limited production cost of $85,000. I have only seen 1, and that was being driven in Chicago in Chinatown.

It's kind of hard to believe you car will go that fast in 0-60, especially without AWD to control tire spin. But if you have time sheets to prove that claim.. hehe.

If you believe the post of one young person on here that they actually own a RS6 at a limited production cost of $85,000. I have only seen 1, and that was being driven in Chicago in Chinatown.

It's kind of hard to believe you car will go that fast in 0-60, especially without AWD to control tire spin. But if you have time sheets to prove that claim.. hehe.

Why do you have trouble to beleive other people wahaha ? .... you want all of us to beleive you actually own an Audi A6 twin turbo... and personally I´m willing to take your word for it..... but what would really convince me is a picture of you next to your Audi in front of your house holding a sign with my name on it in one hand and your brandnew laptop computer in the other hand.

As soon as I get a digicam or if someone lives nearby with one I would take a pic, but as we all know pics can be faked. I have always been this way in not trusting other people. But to believe someone younger than 30 can afford a $85k limited production car is a little far fetched. In order to even own this car, you have to buy and live near a dealership that was specially upgraded and equipped to service this car. They have their own A4 service vehicle that makes house calls no less. I also post on the official Audi forum with the people who own them and browse the forum at www.rs6.com. The youngest person there who owns one is a farm owner (businessman) and he is 25ish. I'm not here to brag except to mention German cars ARE superior. :p

REDA61.JPG

Now if I had my choice I would have picked a color other than red (cops notice it too much), but it had all the options I was looking for.

I expect you to believe me because what I told you is not uncommon for american muscle, especially modified.

thantos- I wonder if you friends original TA motor is now my 400, same year, same car...cept I have the motor and your boy has the car

oh no no no, the original motor is still in his car. i've just spec'ed out a build for it. now he just need the money. :cyclops: