Favorite car

wahaha

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes:i miss the australien car,s like the ford falcon xr8 :p

sorry guys i have to download the photo of the engine it wil come on

here it come,s my mobile phone is on the batery for the size cant show you the engine but it is a boss 260 :p B) :stare: :( the file is to big :(

Nonono, what you need these days is a smal car (if you want to be able to find a decent free parking spot) with a smal extremely fuel efficient engine (fuel is overpriced these days)!! It doesn't have to be very fast since they have those stupid hidden speed cams every few kilometers in my country. Preferably it should have quite a luxurious interior and some nice 'addons' like airco, mp3-radio, cruise control, on steering wheel control of just about anything, GPS-system, you name it, the works,....

Oh, and eh.... It should be cheap! LOL

Preferably it should have quite a luxurious interior and some nice 'addons' like airco' date=' mp3-radio, cruise control, on steering wheel control of just about anything, GPS-system. Oh, and eh.... It should be cheap! LOL[/quote']

My Audi has all that, but only radio controls on the steering wheel heh. The A6 4.2 and A8 even has a heated steering wheel. I've got GPS also, but it's not so great compared to the newest systems, and an A6 2.7T is far from cheap, ($48,000) so I lose, Audi looses on that one. But the interior is the BEST in the world, and anyone will say so who owns one, including all the reviews in car test mags. LED lighting every freakin where.

I was reading reviews on those for2? that they sell at Mercedes dealerships. The quality isn't there, even if it gets 70+ mpg. I'd be interested as soon as the quality goes up and they make more.

http://www.germancarfans.com/features.cfm/featureid/1050808.001

http://www.canadiandriver.com/articles/pw/05smartcabriolet.htm

Does anyone here watch BBC`s Top Gear???? This is the best TV show on earth when it comes to cars. American cars suck, blow, then fail to go round corners. Last episode they had a Ford F150, it go absolutly slated. Hillbilly trash!!!!.

And before anyone asks, yes i have driven lots of American cars and they all handle like fishing boats!!!!!!

As for the original question of "Favorite car" it has to be the Astin Martin DB9 and then new Vanquish. Mmmmmm lovly.

Petty officer botshifter.... which Elise do you like??? as there are several that are good????

P.S. Mercs are the worst cars in the world

jonneyxray][/color]Does anyone here watch BBC`s Top Gear????

I just started watching it. Found it a week or so ago on discovery channel at 1am. It comes on again tonight at 10pm and 1am. Notice that the fastest car they tested on their track was a Porsche? hehe. Until a week ago I think when a Ferrari beat it by 1 second. I can't remember. They need to test the Audi RS6 or my Audi A6 2.7T!

I'm going to see the movie "Transporter 2" just for the Audi A8 W12. That thing does 0-60 in 5.2 seconds, and weighs 1,000 pounds more than my Audi, even if it is made from aluminum!

I agree US cars are ALL junk. Germans made the first car, and continue to make the BEST sports and high speed driving machines. They ARE drivers cars. They don't know the meaning of cup holder.

All that tire spinning and peeling out that people like to do in their cars just means one thing.. it has no control. It doesn't impress me. When I step on the gas, my AWD (quattro) kicks in, all 4 of my tires GRAB the pavement and I GO. I don't sit there wasting energy. Same for taking corners.

psheldrake1][/color]Volvo concept car made for women. She hopes it comes on the market soon.

Some people think the Audi A4 is designed for women lol. It has an annoying center console that cramps and rubs against most mens legs, but women don't have that problem.

negger][/color]I voted swedish because I think that Volvo builds the best cars....they are swedish' date=' arnt they?[/quote']

If you consider being owned by FORD, to still be swedish. Which I don't. Just like Merc being owned and using parts from chrystler, to be junk. And the satisfaction ratings prove this. They're in the toilet for Merc.

click to see clips of the Audi and movie

transporter2_2.jpg

jonneyxray][/color]As for the original question of "Favorite car" it has to be the Astin Martin DB9 and then new Vanquish. Mmmmmm lovly.

P.S. Mercs are the worst cars in the world

I just saw that ep tonight. But those Astins had lots of transmission problems they said. I didn't even see your comment about Merc until just now lol, but I replied earlier on them.

There's some videos of some RS6s on the net. One is 110MB. Just do a yahoo search for Audi video or sth, or just goto the 2nd or 3rd post in this thread and click the RS6 pic, or follow this http://tracker.thompson-web.org/forum/index.php?a=mod&s=edit_post&p=653

I think the German cars are the best.

It would be great to be able to buy BMW 6.45. But i don't think i'll be able to earn that much money.Tthe prices are doubled the prices in germany. Let's say you can get BMW 5.20 for 45000 euros in germany, its 90 or 100 thousand here. And if you select a bigger engine let's say you get 5.30, the taxes are again doubled. So you have to pay more. And you have to pay the doubled tax every year.

I drive Hyundai Accent. That is one of the cheapest car you get here in my country.

I always wanted a BMW since I saw them at a ripe young age when we lived in Germany. I liked the grill logo hehe. Little did I know how expensive they are, and that they're considered the best because of their steering response. I don't think a 530 is that expensive in the US, but I know you can't get a 520.

But unfortunately, I don't like their interiors very much, and as soon as I saw the Audi, I knew it was for me. They also seem to be going through phase of weird designs on the outside and inside. Turned a lot of people off.

:rolleyes:i miss the australien car,s like the ford falcon xr8 :p

sorry guys i have to download the photo of the engine it wil come on

I'm so glad there is a fellow Aussie car fan here. I've just bought a BA XR6, awesome car!!! But love the probable all time classic aussie ford muscle car, the XY GTHO Phase III B)