ENT: EMERGENCY! UPN Poll!

JanaP

Nice vote.. I voted that characters of TNG should work well. Although in my comments I put that maybe famous and good characters from all the popular series should be used, such as voyager, DS9 and TNG. (but there was no option like that).

It would be interesting if this thing carries any weight.

Star Trekâ„¢ Poll Thanks for sending us your opinion. Be sure to watch Friday, May 13th at 10pm for our report.

Why does that scare me? :P

Anyway, I voted for another Enterprise season. It's 2 late to continue DS9, TNG, TOS (lol!) or Voyager series. But a 5th Enterprise season where we could see the start of the "federation" could be very nice imo!

1st post btw :]

I figured it couldn't really hurt (I have enough email adresses ;) ), so I put in my vote. If anyone who lives in the area can record the report and put up a torrent (I assume the report will be on TV, not on the website), I'm sure there are a lot of people interested in seeing it.

They are probably just trolling for email address they can sell. COSSACKS!

C4 :p

Hope so. Been itching to see if Gmail's spam filter is that good. Then again, had my account for a year now, never had any spam. Yet.

Can someone record and seed the report - May 13th, 10PM on UPN.

I would like to be able to watch it and see the results of the poll.

I don't have Sky/Cable and I am in the UK so I can't get UPN.

I voted for Enterprise characters. In my comment I then said "only till the rightful end of the show (ie. 7th season), then voyager crew again"

I would also be interested in a torrent of the report as I can't get UPN here is Aus. And I don't have pay TV anyways.

Anyone have a link?

Well, it was on the first post, but here it is again:

http://www.upn9.com/promotions/trekpoll.shtml

I went ahead and sent off my opion on the matter. Don't think it is going to do much though. From the look of the site, I am not even sure that this is a national poll. It looks specific to a translator station. It asks for home town, but not state.

Anyone have a link?

Well, it was on the first post, but here it is again:

http://www.upn9.com/promotions/trekpoll.shtml

I went ahead and sent off my opion on the matter. Don't think it is going to do much though. From the look of the site, I am not even sure that this is a national poll. It looks specific to a translator station. It asks for home town, but not state.

Things must be bugging somewhere. I saw links in neither of the mentioned posts.

Hrrrmmm... :(

Guest c4evap
anyone seen that 'report'?

Yeah. They said the overall vote from the fans was to bring back Enterprise. The announcer sounded really surprised by that.

c4 B)

Yeah. They said the overall vote from the fans was to bring back Enterprise. The announcer sounded really surprised by that.

c4 B)

wow, what a shocker... :) people actually liked watching Enterprise? I would never have guessed it, even after those fan initiatives.. :P

Guest c4evap

c4 B)

wow, what a shocker... :) people actually liked watching Enterprise? I would never have guessed it, even after those fan initiatives.. :P

Yeah...go figure...

c4 B)