The Best Uniform

starscream

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T'Polls unirform in the latest Enterprise serie.

And Seven of Nines

Both series and both females. T'pol's best was during season 3. But the regulation uniforms were more believable on Enterprise, more what I'd expect.

I liked the later tng ones.

Although I thought the pilot uniforms tom and harry wore in the voyager episode when they entered into that race were really snappy with the white

cant remember if B'Ellana wore one when she replaced harry :p

Guest c4evap
there was an attempt to get blokes into those shorty skirty uniforms in TNG in the first season.

nice idea?

or bad move.

hahahahahahaha...you are too funny. A quick question...in your avatar...is that a doober you're holding???

c4 :p

there was an attempt to get blokes into those shorty skirty uniforms in TNG in the first season.

nice idea?

or bad move.

hahahahahahaha...you are too funny. A quick question...in your avatar...is that a doober you're holding???

i dont think so.

and, confidentially thats not me. im a real person. thats like a cartoon pic. keep it under your hat

nice idea?

or bad move.

i dont think so.

and, confidentially thats not me. im a real person. thats like a cartoon pic. keep it under your hat

LOL my life as i knew it is over

nice idea?

or bad move.

i dont think so.

LOL my life as i knew it is over

wow! i AM a catalyst for change in peoples lives.

well i never

• 2 weeks later...