Star Wars 3

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It isn't released until the 19th..... Is there already a copy floating around, or are you just posting this thread that early? If you are, you might want to lock it for now and then bump it around release time. If this isn't made sticky, it may not even be on the top page by then.

It will be much better I think than EpI and II. I think Padme will have a reduced role in the movie anyway. The most significant role she played was in EpI when she led the mission to liberate her people from the droids of the Trade Federation.

I can't wait to see how palpatine gets away from the jedi-arrest-party (you know, the part they show in the trailer). Funny thing is, that the movie is released 8h earlier in europe then in the us, we can all go there and still be back in time to see the premiere over here (again :) )

Well, in israel the film will be released at 00:00 on thursday (that still wednsday in the states :p)

btw is there on time for the whole US or will there be different times for every timezone?

The peope who have voted on this poll have obviously not seen the movie yet so how can you take this poll seriously at this point. If they are voting based on the Comic Adaptation or the Novelisation then that's just not right.

I have not seen the poll results because i have not voted yet . How can I its not out for two more days maybe theres a bootleg some where out there ?

as for the timezone thing yes each timezone has to wait . I feel bad for them Californians

Private press screening yes. But it hasn't premiered anywhere yet... and the Movie theater employee sneak peeks don't start until this week. I know I get to go to one.

If all of the people voted have actually seen the film I'm sure there would be some actual discussion about it.

i am going to watch the movie this wednesday 18 may 2005, 20:00 (8 PM) GMT+1

the PrePremier

i called my movie theater to reserve tickets for the week after the premier, but they told me i could only reserve for the prepremier this wednesday.... so i of course sayed yes :D, it's the same price and everything :S

when i get back i will post here and tell ya all what i thought about without giving away spoilers i hope :)

Private press screening yes. But it hasn't premiered anywhere yet... and the Movie theater employee sneak peeks don't start until this week.

Nope, you are wrong. It premiered in Atlanta and nine other cities last thursday. This wasn't a "Private press screening", but a big publicity event open to the general public (if you could pay the big charity price). Check the link below for details:

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/Movies/05/13/star.wars.premieres.ap/

Uh yeah... sorry paying up to $2500 a ticket is just as good as a private screening.

Are you are trying to tell me all the people who voted above were at one of those single showings in nine theaters?? :rolleyes:

From here on out it has now debuted in England so I'm sure some of the votes are legit but before that you're grasping at straws.

$2500 was the max price, $500 was the average price. Many folks (such as myself) got in free as well. Obviously I can't speak for other voters in the poll, just myself as I got tickets from the local radio station promoter. I'm hardly "grasping at straws".

Not certain why you are so hostile about it. Its a premiere. Most premieres are exclusive events and not things that just anyone can go to.

I just wanted to correct you because you stated first that nobody had seen it yet, and second that there were no premieres yet. Both of those statements are absolutely NOT the case.

$2500 was the max price, $500 was the average price.

That's why I said "Up to"

I'm not hostile.... but I do find it interesting that you never mentioned seeing it until now, because you certainly didn't give the impression you had from your previous posts. And I said I doubt the people voting on this poll have seen it. I didn't say nobody has seen it. Still the movie has not opened to the general public. It was shown once in those cities and is currently no longer playing. I highly doubt many of the people voting before today attended those screening if any. The only guy I believe is Piepie because he actually discussed the film.

Ok here is my take .

having seen the midnight showing here in the states I voted alright but it was very good and that option was not on here .it was not thae Starwars to end all star wars but it was worthy of the original trilogy.

the much maligned Hayden Christianson was qutie remarkable in this movie I won't put up any spoilers but I give this movie a 9 out of 10 rating and the best movie of the past three years for sure .