Rate The Avatar Above You (Part 2)

Engineer101

That's for me to know and you to find out. ;) I just hope TFMF doesn't find out or I may get another wrist slapping :( .

;) I'm guessing it's a Chinese take on the one you posted earlier.....which i beleive was also chinese......Well anyway at least this one dosn't move about

My Chinese is a little rusty, but I do believe that it says "I have a little..." Well, I better restrain from offending anyone else. :thinking:

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My new avatar... Willy Wonka.

I think I prefer the old one. I see Jonny Dep before anything else in that pic.

I hate Johnny Depp!!!!! :mad:

No offence!

I love johnny Depp, but Gene Wilder was definitely better as Willy Wonker

Why don't you try an avatar of the original Willy Wonka, he was much better!! :)

I think I prefer the old one. I see Jonny Dep before anything else in that pic.

I hate Johnny Depp!!!!! :mad:

No offence!

I love johnny Depp, but Gene Wilder was definitely better as Willy Wonker

Why don't you try an avatar of the original Willy Wonka, he was much better!! :)

were you just quoting - well anyway i agree the old one was better and i think the older version of the film was better too

Old and busted avatar "City Guy":

city_guy.jpg

The New Hotness "Rembrant 'The Cryin' Man' Brown"!:

1.jpg

You can ALMOST hear the Cryin' man screaming "Brothers! Somebody... hand me a hankerchief... PLEEEEASSE!" in this pic. Its even cooler when I post on the black background, becuase that insane 'fro blends right in.

Well I can read Chinese hehe. Are we forgetting who uses a Chinese chat program here? lol.

And yes 我有小.. means "I have a little 'dragon'. "

As for remmy, I give it a 10.

A long time ago he had a sliders music video, but all I have is the song, coz I couldn't find a way to save the video from .rm format on a website. Remmy's Slide

If I could make this jpg small enough to actually be viewable, I would use it. It shows utter lack of respect and defiance, and delusional self superiority hehe. Instead you just have to vote on the half crazed, stubble faced Commodore in command of my current one.

STDoomsday_07.jpg

Well I can read Chinese hehe.

I knew if anyone was gonna bust me it would be you. Nice use of metaphor, inuendo, euphanism, whatever you wanna call it. I really do like the picture though...too bad about the text (maybe I should go with it anyway, at least everyone would know that I have a big car). ;)

I'd like to find a better picture of him... is he better than cats though... can anoyone be better than cats?

Johnny Depp is a very talented actor. Him as a Capt. Jack Sparrow was especially WOW. But him as Willy Wanka looks creepy... Does anyone else get that feeling?

Why don't you try an avatar of the original Willy Wonka' date=' he was much better!! :)[/quote']

To quote The Punisher: "Because I hate him."

Anyway, due to popular demand I think it goes back to Cats.

I loved the new "creepy" willy wonka though. :cyclops: