• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Mrthumps

The space car isn't too bad. Very Jetson-esque

Mine current avatar is a update of my old one. Longer scene and a tad brighter.

Animated avatars are always fun, but I like ones that loop flawlessly, not ones that have an obvious beginning and end, so that's -1. Mrthumps has the right idea; his avatar has the illusion of looping. Also -1 because I can see the closed caption notice in the left corner.

8/10 - An honest rating.

Does this avatar really describe you? Let's see! First of all what the hack is it ? I didn't understand it at all. Only thing that i recognize is the firefoc sign. and oh there is that play button. so is it your desktop? What what is it. Ohh i get it know. İ understand what you are trying to do. You make me think about it and this makes you happy doesnt it. Clever i must say. 7 all you got.

[offtopic]

Does this avatar really describe you? Let's see! First of all what the hack is it ? I didn't understand it at all. Only thing that i recognize is the firefoc sign. and oh there is that play button. so is it your desktop? What what is it. Ohh i get it know. İ understand what you are trying to do. You make me think about it and this makes you happy doesnt it. Clever i must say. 7 all you got.

Mwahahaha!

Okay, the avatar is simple if you know what the logos are. And yes, it does describe me in so much as it describes my computing habits/choices. And the image surrounded by the logos... or rather spawned by them - is an edited webcam snap of me with the red shades added in. There is a certain symbolic meaning in it.[/offtopic]

^I don’t really know what that thing is ... but it’s amusing 6 :3

Lol, I have no idea who’ll like mine, but in all fairness, it’s a mega-man sprite edit, so it didn’t really take an uber amount of skill or anything.

I give you 10/10 for iconography expressions :)

(iconography [noun] the images and symbolic representations that are traditionally associated with a person or a subject)

and since its christmas I will let someone rate my lovely avatar - be nice to rudolph! ;)

I find my avatar illogical.......would a Vulcan use such a profanity?

Its a TOS New Voyages rip-off!

P.S. Chief Mrthumps...........is your avatar of Star Scream?

you should haver rated my avatar, not yours.

BTW str82u , i always liked your avatars, but this one is to shiny for you, i think.

8/12