Rate The Avatar Above You (Part 2)

Engineer101

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's also gay' date=' and therefore, the Church of Scientology probably wants to assimilate him... resistance is futile.

If the scientologists are homophobic, why would they want to assimilate a gay man?

They want celebrities. The reasons for that are pretty obvious. And they want to cure gayness. It's part of the whole world domination thing ("clearing the planet"). Yeah, it sounds crazy. That's because it is.

Subspatial, I love that avatar. What's that last word at the bottom? I can't make it out.

10/10

Guest Mrthumps
He's also gay' date=' and therefore, the Church of Scientology probably wants to assimilate him... resistance is futile.

If the scientologists are homophobic, why would they want to assimilate a gay man?

They want celebrities. The reasons for that are pretty obvious. And they want to cure gayness. It's part of the whole world domination thing ("clearing the planet"). Yeah, it sounds crazy. That's because it is.

Subspatial, I love that avatar. What's that last word at the bottom? I can't make it out.

10/10

Looks like it says "sub sprial warp" to me.

Consider yourself lucky. I find it a bit questionable since it seems out of line with the family friendly policy I've seen espoused here' date=' yet it remains.[/quote'] B) I get away with murder in life, on the web and now at niteshadow forum. Business as usual...........

Guest Mrthumps
For someone that supposedly left, you do an awful lot of posting.

It's like Hotel California - you can check out but you can never leave.

or

It's like the Godfather - everytime she tries to get out they pull her back in

;)