Where have the torrents gone?

species8472

This is the one and only e-mail I am posting in regards to this matter.

As far as I'm concerned, no matter what happens, NiteShdw.com has been the best site that I have ever partaken in. I have enjoyed it immensely as it has complimented my enjoyment of Star Trek many times over. (For me its always been ALL about the Trek :D ). Again.. irregardless of what happens, thank you NiteShdw.

("Officer leaving the ship!" -- a double line of crewmen standing through the hall as NiteShdw walks between them to the transporter room. )

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are no plans at the moment to either encourage, or discourage people who want to make donations to NiteShdw. It's souly up to you, to decide what to do with your hard earned money.

It's been stated many times that nobody (not even the other website owners that have been sued) know exactelly what the particulars are of the MPAA's lawsuit are. So it has yet to be determined if donations will be necessary.

if anyone would like to show financial support for NiteShdw, then by all means donate via the pay pal link at the top of the page, if you can afford it. If you can afford to lend him your moral support, then I'm sure that that is also more then fine too, for the time being.

This is the one and only e-mail I am posting in regards to this matter.

As far as I'm concerned, no matter what happens, NiteShdw.com has been the best site that I have ever partaken in. I have enjoyed it immensely as it has complimented my enjoyment of Star Trek many times over. (For me its always been ALL about the Trek :D ). Again.. irregardless of what happens, thank you NiteShdw.

("Officer leaving the ship!" -- a double line of crewmen standing through the hall as NiteShdw walks between them to the transporter room. )

Wow, where have you been old friend? Are you still in South Africa, or are you back "home" now?

Nice seeing you around these parts again!

Guest Mrthumps
I´m really lost...where can i make a request of reseed now' date=' por example?...[/quote']

You can't. there are no longer any torrents at all.

You should read s0v13t's facts thread as it has all the information you'll need.

OK probibly a stupid question but I've been away for a while.

Where is Elderbear???????

We honestly don't know. It seems our old friend has been AWOL from around here (and in IRC) since about last September or so, tho he did make a few forum posts right around Christmas.

I think I can speak for all that know him and recall him, that Elderbear, is sorely missed around here. I just hope he is doing well in his private life, and that everything is fine with him.

I have his home phone number, maybe I should call him someday....

Ive been told that I was cranky and rude to people who asked questions about what happened - I apologize to everyone. Its been a stressful few days and all..

I love u mateya.

s'all good... Must admit I have been a little put off, been a 'newbie' and all, all seem'd somewhat hostile at times. I guess it was bad timing that I found this site when I did :rolleyes:

I've been a member here for a while now, and have posted very little, I help run another board and mod at others and along with work and family didn't make time to come here and get to know the fine people here. I apologize for that!

I want to thank Nite for this awesome site and to let him know that he and his family will be in my prayers.

I confess I usually on got on here for the torrents, but that was then and this is now.....I'll do my best to drop in on some kind of regular basis in the future!

Thank you Nite and all the staff here...you guys rock!!!

Well, after having the somewhat discomforting feeling of being the one starting this particular "thread of doom" subside a little, I just want to send out my congrats on the moderators and to Nite for keeping it together (mostly anyway ;)) and keeping the boards online.

I have been coming to the site and reading for over a year, and usually had Azeureus pumping until I uploaded at least twice what I took, but haven't found too much to post about before. I am saddened to see the big guys win this particular fight, but applaud your wisdom in choosing your battles.

Like others, I have a new respect and appreciation for the community in this, and will be coming now to the board instead of just looking to see what's new to grab.

Riker quoted it best in the Last Outpost -- "He will triumph, who knows when to fight..."