Hottest MALE in Sci-Fi

S0V13T

I simply dont find the male form attractive. I dont see other men and think, oh gee, I like his body. No Im not homophobic, but whatever the reason, I just dont look at other men and feel anything.

My idea of "hottest" then is probably more to do with how they act and how they portray themselves as the character. There are many great male actors, thats for sure. I think though, with SciFi, Harrison Ford has to be number one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are we talking about here -men or charachters?

Anyway, here's my list (in no particular order) of men and the charachters they play(ed):

Christopher Judge (Teal'c)

Jerry Doyle (Michael Garibaldi)

Jeffrey Combs (Shran)

Adam Baldwin (Jayne Cobb)

Of course Patrick Stewart is hot and so is Nathan Fillion, and to a certain degree I'd even consider Michael Shanks 'up there', I even understand that Chakotay could be considered...

• 5 months later...

Well damn i guess i cant post on this thread seeing as i like girls or women lol as for that matter i must add i like boys or men too so for the record i will tell you who i think is the hottest MALE in Sci-fi.

It has gotta be Han Solo (Harrison Ford) now Charisma, charm mixed up emotionally yep flicks all the switches....

Wonder tho if a thread was set up for the Hottest WOMAN in Sci-fi if it would be regarded as being sexist!

and to have a thread for all people who dont like women is sexist too (replace women with blacks and you see what i mean) but hey i had my say as a lover of all sides of the human form :P

My 5 hotties revisited for 2006.

1. Sean Baher - Simon Tam (Firefly/Serenity)

2. John Barrowman - Capt Jack (Dr Who/Torchwood)

3. David Tennant - The Doctor (Doctor Who)

4. Jason Carter - Marcus Cole (Babylon 5)

5. Nathan Fillion - Capt Mal Reynolds (Firefly/Serenity)

And still a special mention to George Clooney

Gotta be Baltar. Everyone loves a bad boy... hell BSG is just full of hot men.

Trek doesn't compare... but Marcus wasn't bad.

aaarg Baltar? never, he is to spineless, not a respectable villian at all.

Come on, awesome hair, great smile, killed billions.

If a guys to nice I dont want anything to do with them. When a guy gives me flowers on the first date i dont return there calls anymore. Im not running around looking for a vase to put flowers i have to dump in the trash 3 days later, besides that i have allergies *sniffles* ALSO boxes of chocolate are out! REALLY LAME

No what a real woman wants is a little excitement, where there is risk also comes reward. Besides that "nice guys" really suck at sex! Any YOUNG woman who disagrees is only lying about it or there over the hill and none of you guys would want them anyway SO THERE!