Rate The Avatar Above You (Part 2)

Engineer101

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Likes ya Avatar Subspatial 7/10 not sure what it is but pretty spinnin things that flash have always got my vote.

Changed mine for a bit am on a smallest animated graphic thing right now lol so is a Maggot from the Green Death for a while time. Its 109K btw

Likes ya Avatar Subspatial 7/10 not sure what it is but pretty spinnin things that flash have always got my vote.

Changed mine for a bit am on a smallest animated graphic thing right now lol so is a Maggot from the Green Death for a while time. Its 109K btw

It looks like a mean penis that hasnt had any in a while! Pretty funny though=8.5

Anyone who has a decent Dr. Who k9 avatar is immediately rewarded with a 10+ I luv that dawg :o

• 2 weeks later...
Guest c4evap

Mrthumps - I can't quite make out your avatar so it's not fair to rate it. Maybe if you tell me what it is?

Well, I've gone and changed my avatar. Of course, this is just the first frame so far. Think I'll do a morphing one this time. Hmmmmmm...

c4 B)

Guest Mrthumps
Mrthumps - I can't quite make out your avatar so it's not fair to rate it. Maybe if you tell me what it is?

Well, I've gone and changed my avatar. Of course, this is just the first frame so far. Think I'll do a morphing one this time. Hmmmmmm...

c4 B)

It was suppose to be a gif from "Space Runway Idelon" of a kid getting his head taken clean off my a laser but it didn't turn out as good as I thought so I went through the wayback machine and foudn this super oldie.

and you new one is uber excellent c4.