Where have the torrents gone?

species8472

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I have to admit I have been away for a bit and nite I am truly sorry that the MPAA has seemingly grabbed another victory . This at your expense . If there is anything that i can help wit I am certainly game .The most important thing is to keep yourself out of trouble . no torrent site is worth the anguish . as long as you keep this board however i will gladly stop in and post from time to time

Goodluck Nite

A LITTLE OF THIS AND A LITTLE OF THAT...

ALL BOILS DOWN TO ONE THING:

'IT'S A CRAZY, CRAZY WORLD IN WHICH WE ARE LIVING!'

'IT'S COMPETITIVE JEALOUSY!!'

'SO, WHEN WILL THERE BE ONENESS IN THE LIGHT OF ETERNITY???'

"STOP FIGHTING AND COME TO YOUR SENSES!!!"

""IT'S UNITED WE STAND AND DIVIDED WE FALL"".

""IT'S THE CRAVING OF OUR HEARTS THAT CREATE CHAOS EVERYWHERE.""

Er...

capslock.jpg

Thanks. :rolleyes:

can anyone direct me to the support group for those of us suffering from withdrawal?

Sure.

*sigh* :mad:

Hi all, im new here, and im sry that i could not have posted at a less hostle time, but i wanted to show my support for what its worth, and express how much sites like this mean to me, as it is hard to find so many people with the same love for sci-fi as i. Thanks Nite, tho i never hade the chance to speak with you or anyone involved with running this sit, i hope you continue the fine work, all of you.

Support your local "noob"

O man... I wish Elderbear was here... :(

wisdom oh yes.. indeed. A time like this...yes.

if i may draw your attention to:

My post had a point. Just before the ..... was eliminated, there was a sudden influx of signups. If you look at most of these posters, they all have signup dates within the last 2 weeks.

It seems that everyone needed (maybe still needs) to:

1) Figure out what is going on.

2)Vent frustrations/paranoia via signing up under pseudonyms.

[ I know it's taken me 2 days to read this thread...

..every time i finish a page..theres another to curtail]

This has got to be the most 'heated' thread on the site.

post - edit: go to page 2 or 3 for an explanation

... i can't be *#* explaining it....

This is a polite general request to new members of the site and some of the older members, the flow of torrents has stopped - plain and simple, no amount of complaining, railing against the MPAA or other such organisations is going to change this fact. Niteshdw has and will be always more than just about torrents anyways, but there won't be anymore torrents at all offered here. We don't want to curtail anyone's personal freedoms but we won't tolerate personal attacks, useless spam and offensive posts in this thread or practically any other thread.

The time has come to let it go, show your support for Nite in other ways rather than threatening the organisation that could very well use those self-same threats as ammunition. If you want to prove to these people that torrent users aren't just a group of unwashed pirates out for every show/movie/film that they can get their hands on then this isn't the way to do it.

Posts that cross the line will be edited, removed and in some cases the user will have their forum rights revoked - this won't bother a lot of the new people who have just come here looking for torrents. So let me re-iterate this particular fact once and for all. Posts and threads will be moved, no explanation will be given regarding posts that are obviously out of line, as it would be waste of our time and the individual posters.

Niteshdw will not be offering torrents, there will be no more torrents and the ride on the rollercoaster has come to a halt. Yes the MPAA have won it might seem, but Nite did what's best for him and his and I will not fault the man for that.

So I for one would like to see the science fiction discussion continue and the attacks against people, organisations and groups -- cease...

Dear me, it was nothing more than the smallest of Jokes!

See this is actually a tad annoying as I (along with other 'newbies') get told to 'Shut the F*ck up' to which a lot of people praised and quoted no end...

Some pratt face (see post above!) comes along and posts a direct link to sources of torrents, I make a joke about 'putting your brain in gear before posting such things' and apparently that amounts to a 'personal attack'.... the strange ways of this world never end!