M/F

Duggie

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As expected, the ratio of males to females is significantly greater that unity.

Considering the content of Voyager and Enterprise, this is to be expected.

WTF does that mean splain yourself!!!!!!

I mean that they are pretty and all that, but they have no real depth to the story. Characters fail to be developed, continuity discarded and real science systematically anally raped. And then you have 7 of 9 and T'Pol, who seem to be little more than a blatent appeal to barely adolecent males.

Oh and multiple exclamation marks. A sure sign of madness.

Helllooo....Gentelmans.....Nice to meet you all :D

Please let me introduce myself cause I am new in this site.

I ma asds ...... B) female.

So I hope that this small fact will rise the ladies nr in here :)

i think things are fine as they are.

if we get women in here we'll have to stop swearing and farting and stuff.

besides what are we gonna do with em if/when they get here?

Nah...don't think so... It's this places gentelmans charm ;)

As expected, the ratio of males to females is significantly greater that unity.

Considering the content of Voyager and Enterprise, this is to be expected.

WTF does that mean splain yourself!!!!!!

I mean that they are pretty and all that, but they have no real depth to the story. Characters fail to be developed, continuity discarded and real science systematically anally raped. And then you have 7 of 9 and T'Pol, who seem to be little more than a blatent appeal to barely adolecent males.

Oh and multiple exclamation marks. A sure sign of madness.

Excose me????? wasn't Janeway a very strong Female character and a captain? character development hmmmm i thought that 7's journey to bacoming human again was very insightful as to how we behave....b'lanna's trials and learning to deal with the fact that she was a mixed species was very insightful...t'pol has shown us that even for all their logic that sometimes vulcans do have o rough time dealing with emotions as she has discovered being around humans....these women were not just eye candy for pimple faced nerds but strong willed females with very strong characters. and btw about the exclimation points my doctor has already said i do border on that line so there.....ppppbbbbbrrrrtttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now it starts to souind like i am a freak by liking scince-fiction series.

And as oposite to wahaha i don't think that women are more into fantasy , I would say it is still more popular with guys.

About female characters in ST . I agree with werecow. Female characters are more unpredictable. Let's take Seska from Voyager. Who saw that whole betrayal coming/ Not mentioning about that pregnant stuff......When women strike...they strike hard and make the wound run deep.

Other examples : Troi , Crusher , Dr Polanski and B'Elana Toress .I won't say about DS9 cause I haven't seen it yet.

i think things are fine as they are.

I refuse to stop swearing and and farting!

Don't worry Ladies, there is one gentlemen here that wont.

Hiya

I am trying to improve the stats on the Female front. I do have a couple of female Trekkie friends and relatives but they do not like Enterprise as much as TNG or Voyager..... Enterprise it is a lot more male dominated I guess. It did seem like a tad John Wayne in space but I still like it ;)

Where are all the girls?

Charmed forums?

hey mate - don't wanna burst your bubble but we women do swear fart and even burp... we just hide it better... aka trips to ladies restroom.... as to what to do with us... replicate some choccy ice cream and well..... ;)