Rate the avatar above yours.

Engineer101

Well, here's mine again. I've been watching though.

PheonixAsh is cool, a 8

For originality and humility, I give a 7.5 to eRRoRz, don't be hard on yourself, that's what we're here for.

Andreas and elderbear

, hey, exposing your face desserves an 8

Skippy, Stephenofnine, karimw786 and thanatos355

I give 8.5 for the effort involved.

That freakshow Yoda gets a 9 for Shadowrunner because I laughed out loud.

Another decent 7.5 I saw was ent_warp.gif that belongs to damacles

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, well Skippy, maybe so!

Though I thought it would be kind of original being "me" rather than using aliases (both in picture and name) :rolleyes:

I actually tried today to change it for a "His Shadow" image but it was too big and I don't have any programs what-so-ever on this computer so I can't really do a darn thing about it :stare: :mad:

(ever since my old HDDs burned up..in flames..sort of)

But I'll see what I can do, later on - I also kind of got inspired to use something cool just like Phoenix got inspired!

Lol, somehow it's very much like ones AVATAR becomes part of "you" just like the style one has or cloathing you know, sort of like an expression more or less*

Hey thanks 1337cow!

I like yours as well - it's simple! atleast 8 because it easily identifies you on the forum.

Gladio - hey we seem part of the same team? Although I'd say you have a bit more "fashion" in yours than I have :D

9points!

RS I give your console 9.999987654321

I think you could use Virtualdub find a small section of a movie that you would like to use for an avatar, crop all the frames before and after your chosen scene, then output image sequence. This will give you a bunch of sequentially numbered bitmaps then you could convert those to gifs (with photoshop, paint, etc.) then use an animated gif creator and there you go.

The above would look better if the dimensions were increased to the max limit of 100x100.

I want to see that new guy with the kermit avatar post here to get his analyzed.

your of course gets a 10 and i agree with you on the kermit thingy....

Ok Tin, I managed to make an animated avatar, but I used Windows movie maker to grab the frames I wanted, saved it to my HD in Pocket PC mode, then I used a small AVI to GIF program I found then Macromedia Fireworks to shrink, crop etc, really easy, I surprised myself how good Fireworks can be.

I want to try and save a 'reversed' version so i can make the loop smooth for the TARDIS in and out.